BUSINESS STUDIES (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
Section 4 predictions?? I reckon they'll go for 4 in a row with HR strats to achieve objectives and importance of financial management
how would we even go about answering such a question?? I have no idea how to solve a hybrid question help

Zara_m21

HSC
Section 4 predictions?? I reckon they'll go for 4 in a row with HR strats to achieve objectives and importance of financial management
nooooo i looked at the past 5 years and they have only done marketing once soo my bets on that also and operations

s9a

HSC
i doubt its financial managment, theyve already asked that 2 years in a row.

eduiwqh23

HSC
I've already got case studies, problem is idk how im gonna memo it when theres already a year's worth of content i am struggling to remember
imo you should memorise the content, and if u got time brainstorm some case studies for businesses like qantas and apple. Those are the easiest ones and i guess there's no harm making stuff up as thats what ppl on this forum have said.

SASH_06_X

HSC
Ik its late but how would you guys set about doing this q??? I have no idea how to answer this question and the marking guidelines are too brief. Can someone explain how to answer this type of question???? 1698054889638.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)