Cadetships 2013 thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Going to wear my brand new suit like a boss..modestly.

Also supposably there's going to be people from Chartered Accountants coming to my school at lunch time tomorrow..not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Guess they'll just emphasis to anyone on registering last minute for the cadetship evening.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
On the bus home from it now. It was really good meeting people from the firms. I even got to meet seremify :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Speaking of accounting , does anyone want to see some accounting work :0?

Examine

same
HSC
Hahah I saw seremify though didn't say hi (PwC was so packed).

The representatives from RSM Bird Cameron were so chill.

Examine

same
HSC
So I went to the Boroughs stall with my friends. My friend, thinking that it was the Nexia stall said that Caroline recommended the firm (Nexia) to us.

An awkward couple of seconds followed after that.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Glad to see so many had a good time at the cadetship evening :)
It's always nice to meet other people doing accounting, I wish I had decided on accounting earlier so I could have gone to one!

When you guys do start working, wait and see how many people you recognise. It's funny going to uni or on facebook and being like "Hey, there's so and so's friend who works at xyz firm!" :lol:

I used to pick out other cadets on the bus and try and figure out where they worked. Stalkery, I know, but I turns out I was right and made a friend from PKF and E& Y :p

Also, if anybody is interested (I was stalking the ICCA website) and found a job ad for a smaller firm.
http://charteredaccountants.mycareer.com.au/powered-by/view-job.aspx?jobid=8844991&q=cadet&l=1&c=1

My brother used to work here and it was a lovely firm. He got a lot of great experience with a whole variety of clients and work types. They accept applications from HS leavers and people already in uni, so if anybody out there is looking I'd recommend applying ;) #blatantadvertising

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
Glad to see so many had a good time at the cadetship evening :)
It's always nice to meet other people doing accounting, I wish I had decided on accounting earlier so I could have gone to one!

When you guys do start working, wait and see how many people you recognise. It's funny going to uni or on facebook and being like "Hey, there's so and so's friend who works at xyz firm!" :lol:

I used to pick out other cadets on the bus and try and figure out where they worked. Stalkery, I know, but I turns out I was right and made a friend from PKF and E& Y :p

Also, if anybody is interested (I was stalking the ICCA website) and found a job ad for a smaller firm.
http://charteredaccountants.mycareer.com.au/powered-by/view-job.aspx?jobid=8844991&q=cadet&l=1&c=1

My brother used to work here and it was a lovely firm. He got a lot of great experience with a whole variety of clients and work types. They accept applications from HS leavers and people already in uni, so if anybody out there is looking I'd recommend applying ;) #blatantadvertising
Sweet, thanks for that.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It was great meeting all the BoS guys :) It's funny because even the peeps in my firm didn't know I was that seremify guy lol. Hello :)

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
It was great meeting all the BoS guys :) It's funny because even the peeps in my firm didn't know I was that seremify guy lol. Hello :)
Haha.
I'm a little concerned all the people from your work being like "ohhhh, I saw you on BoS!"
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)