Cadetships 2013 thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
They start reviewing applications next week for Moore Stephens!!!!
No I meant when I applied in years past.
Like, successful applicants are notified and that is all :p

shooter_sid

HSC
Got the Online Test e-mail from PwC on the 19th morning. Received a text message from Emily Woods from PwC the next morning saying I've been sent for testing and to complete the online test ASAP. I began the test on the 20th, around 7.30 onwards, and I end up having the best luck, with the electricity in our suburb going down. Lost all progress, and began the test again this morning. Luckily for me, I was able to finish off the 18 questions in the 17 minute time frame. Applied for Melbourne/Canberra btw, so wondering if my testing should've been done earlier to be considered, or am I too late to be given a chance for the phone interview? :/

Guonner

HSC
Got the Online Test e-mail from PwC on the 19th morning. Received a text message from Emily Woods from PwC the next morning saying I've been sent for testing and to complete the online test ASAP. I began the test on the 20th, around 7.30 onwards, and I end up having the best luck, with the electricity in our suburb going down. Lost all progress, and began the test again this morning. Luckily for me, I was able to finish off the 18 questions in the 17 minute time frame. Applied for Melbourne/Canberra btw, so wondering if my testing should've been done earlier to be considered, or am I too late to be given a chance for the phone interview? :/
When you got the email with the link, didn't it give you a time frame for when the test would be accepted. For me it said to complete within 48hrs.

Examine

same
HSC
Nice! I booked PwC day after BDO in case I needed to make any improvements/changes. How you preparing for the phone interviews?
Probably will brainstorm some points for the questions Paynee listed earlier. Hbu?

Dark_End4

HSC
Hey everyone. Can anyone advise me what the next step after the Talent Search online assessment/personality quiz for EY is? Is it just an interview?

Thanks

Glaeder

HSC
Hey everyone. Can anyone advise me what the next step after the Talent Search online assessment/personality quiz for EY is? Is it just an interview?

Thanks
Assessment Centre :). So yeh interview + verbal and numerical test.

shooter_sid

HSC
For me it was within 24 hours(highlighted). Maybe different for Melbourne/Canberra PwC?
Yep, it was 24 hours for me too. I got the e-mail on the 19th, and didn't check the same day, because I was really just expecting a rejection, but then got a text message from their HR department on my phone during school saying I've been given the tick for online testing (which was on the 20th). Like I said, did it on the 20th night, but power outage just ruined the whole thing, so I decided to play it safe and do it on the Saturday morning. So am I ineligible for further selection now? :S

Dark_End4

HSC
Assessment Centre :). So yeh interview + verbal and numerical test.
Thanks
Damn. I am crap at the numerical testing and (I think) I am okay at the verbal testing. I was hoping they would only do an interview. Have you already been notified that you are into the Assessment Centre stage?

Any tips on how to do well in the numerical testing anyone?

Glaeder

HSC
Thanks
Damn. I am crap at the numerical testing and (I think) I am okay at the verbal testing. I was hoping they would only do an interview. Have you already been notified that you are into the Assessment Centre stage?

Any tips on how to do well in the numerical testing anyone?
Nope I am still waiting as well haha.
Just do a lot of practise tests on SHL.

Glaeder

HSC
is it legit to say that one of ur weaknesses is being honest?
Never say that, although some aspects of your job might require you to tell a white lie, you should never give your employer the impression that you are dishonest it is a trait that is looked down upon (thought that was pretty obvious).

crazy_paki123

HSC
^ lol i was never going to say it, i was just seeing i already have a couple weaknesses down

Glaeder

HSC
^ lol i was never going to say it, i was just seeing i already have a couple weaknesses down
Could I ask what this is in regards to? Like is it for your résumé or has a firm asked a question that asks you to list your weaknesses?

crazy_paki123

HSC
in prep for the phone interview, ive heard they may ask what are your strengths and weeknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)