Cadetships 2014 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinks

HSC
hey guys im new here
Is this thread only for Sydney cadetship applications? I'm from Melbourne and I can't seem to find any forums on cadetships which is based just around melbourne
Are there any people who are applying for the pwc trainee program??
cheers
This forum applies to all states, although the users are mainly from Sydney (I'm not!!) :)

wobbleme2

HSC
Ah okay thanks, do you know the status of the Melbourne pwc trainee program? I did my video interview last saturday and haven't heard a response back yet from pwc

Glaeder

HSC
Ah okay thanks, do you know the status of the Melbourne pwc trainee program? I did my video interview last saturday and haven't heard a response back yet from pwc
Well according to last years timeline, the AC is on Wednesday/Thursday. You will most likely hear back early next week.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I personally wouldn't read too much into timelines- whilst a lot of people get notified within X hours/days, some firms also keep applications in the 'maybe' list so they can contact the candidates if there are less prospects than originally anticipated (or they've just thought about it more).

dunlop1234

HSC
Has anyone gotten a reply from Grant Thornton after the video interview?

dunlop1234

HSC
Anyone got any idea what the group exercise is like for PwC or what the tests are you have to do at the assessment centre?

ellentat

HSC
Anyone got any idea what the group exercise is like for PwC or what the tests are you have to do at the assessment centre?
The group activity for me last year was a business case study that you had to discuss with your group and you have to work out some strategies on how to achieve the goals that the customers are asking for and offer advice to them. Same thing for EY but we had to do a stand up presentation afterwards whereas PwC we just verbally discussed it to the two managers or whoever that is watching over your group.

The tests are basically just to verify the online testing you've done already just so they know they no one else did it for you at home.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
lol

I got meet&greet/interview/test thing for BDO private clients. Woot

So lost on my first day at HC. Hahahah. I have no idea what I'm doing! ^_^ loving it

Last edited:

nellin

HSC
Always knew that I bombed out on my first video interview experience, but I have to admit that it's really considerate of BDO to phone you up personally to say that you've been rejected instead of leaving you in the lurch like some of the other firms. Especially since they've got a lot of other things to do on their plate. :D

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Always knew that I bombed out on my first video interview experience, but I have to admit that it's really considerate of BDO to phone you up personally to say that you've been rejected instead of leaving you in the lurch like some of the other firms. Especially since they've got a lot of other things to do on their plate. :D
BDO hasn't told me jack shit...

nellin

HSC
BDO hasn't told me jack shit...
Perhaps you're still in their consideration list? Don't give up hope. :D

Besides, you have a lot of other interviews coming up, so focus on them and good luck!

I'm just really grateful that BDO gave me the first video interview experience. Or else I would've never made it to PwC's AC :D

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Perhaps you're still in their consideration list? Don't give up hope. :D

Besides, you have a lot of other interviews coming up, so focus on them and good luck!

I'm just really grateful that BDO gave me the first video interview experience. Or else I would've never made it to PwC's AC :D
I messed up BDO and Grant Thornton for the video interview but yeah it really helped me prepare for PwC and know what to expect.

esaitchkay

HSC
I messed up BDO and Grant Thornton for the video interview but yeah it really helped me prepare for PwC and know what to expect.
reverse for me! I absolutely dun goof'd PwC and learnt from my mistakes for BDO ahaha

esaitchkay

HSC
lol

I got meet&greet/interview/test thing for BDO private clients. Woot

So lost on my first day at HC. Hahahah. I have no idea what I'm doing! ^_^ loving it
Great to hear you're loving your new position at HC!

Good luck for BDO! Call me curious, but when is the 'Meet and Greet'? :D
Thanks! It's awesome that they actually called you! Good luck for your PwC AC! Sounds like a great opportunity.
The Meet and Greet is next Tuesday.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Well i goof-ed for my only video interview for GT lol.
Are there any cadetships available for first years as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)