Cadetships 2017 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know what assessment EY does for the online testing?

aidan059

HSC
questions:

1. is it bad if i'm going to interviews for companies ill most likely turn down if they offer me?
2. can you turn down an offer after you've already signed the contract?

buzzyballz

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
How many got into the UBS Cadetship interview? Mines next monday

Anonman1553

HSC
N/A
questions:

1. is it bad if i'm going to interviews for companies ill most likely turn down if they offer me?
1. no. you'll be gaining invaluable interview experience.
2. depends what the contract says, it would be a very bad idea in any case. You'd likely get blacklisted by a few companies.

Anonman1553

HSC
N/A
How many got into the UBS Cadetship interview? Mines next monday
i've read that circa 100 get interviews with PCA and 25 get interviews with UBS, then, 8 cadets are selected. Not sure how reliable or accurate that information is though.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
questions:

1. Maybe. You're wasting their time and taking a spot from someone else who might want it.
2. Yes, but not great since you're essentially backing out of a signed contract.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
1. Maybe. You're wasting their time and taking a spot from someone else who might want it.
2. Yes, but not great since you're essentially backing out of a signed contract.
Some people just sign up for cadetships then decline it so that they can say on their resume "Offered a cadetship at ___" which is pretty cruel considering many other people want to get into that role for real.

Anonman1553

HSC
N/A
Some people just sign up for cadetships then decline it so that they can say on their resume "Offered a cadetship at ___" which is pretty cruel considering many other people want to get into that role for real.
Would the business not get the next person on their shortlist if someone declined before the placement started?

si2136

HSC
N/A
where's everyone up to in their processes?
Not really doing anything, I applied to most of the ones open so I'm using my time efficiently to study lol

Well I did apply for 1 cadetship around the start of this year and I finally got a message back saying they got my application hmm

Agga2

HSC
N/A
Yep got a congrats and shl invitation email. Anyone else?

Agga2

HSC
N/A
Unlucky mate dw there are many many other firms offering cadetships! That being said I wish you all the best for future apps^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)