Cadetships 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildestDreams

HSC
noo

also has EY gotten back to you after doing the 2nd test?

bc idk, other people who finished it later than me have gotten rejection emails but I haven't received anything yet????
noo nothing yet either :/
my friend thinks there probably still considering those applications

aidan059

HSC
ive got nothing and no one i know of has heard anything, they're probs reviewing apps still

aidan059

HSC
just got cold called from pitcher partners, she straight up asked me why i liked pitcher partners after saying hi, anyone who applied, beware they might be calling today so have your phones on you, the interview lasted for like 3 mins, but at least she asked me to come in for face to face.

john3166

HSC
just got cold called from pitcher partners, she straight up asked me why i liked pitcher partners after saying hi, anyone who applied, beware they might be calling today so have your phones on you, the interview lasted for like 3 mins, but at least she asked me to come in for face to face.
that was quick

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
How is that a cold call if you applied?

(I do believe this was a telephone screening)

aidan059

HSC
How is that a cold call if you applied?

(I do believe this was a telephone screening)
sorry wrong wording, i applied a month ago, totally forgot i had, she called and went straight into the questions and was totally unexpected

uppitymantis

HSC
I was called today as well. I had a really bad cold so I asked if I could reschedule tomorrow. I hope they don't forget about me :(

aidan059

HSC
Yay just got an invite to EY assessment centre next Thursday, anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)