• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Caesar (3 Viewers)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
but hardly any1's paid 4 jerseys...so its not really their fault that they arent made. i still dont understand why engel picked family background 4 10marks...i mean, its not like the outcome couldnt have been adapted 4 any number of things.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Whatever happened to Caesar?

Anyways duck, isn't it funny how out of the whole school there's only 10 people who arn't "freaks"? Nice duck, v. nice. Way for you guys to have miniture arms.

Anyway, i read over my family background answer for that Hattiesoup test. Honestly i didn't deserve what i got for that. Luckily she marked it as a 5 mark question and converted that to 10 marks (or at least i think she did). I can now burn that test. It's not going to serve any purpose whatsoever because all my answers sucked.

Damn us for only focusing on military >_<

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Silly tina, she didnt mark it as if it were a 5 marker, if she did i would've got full marks - and sooooo would rhia, i mean, writing a whole poage for a fiver!

Lol, tinas silly, it was out of ten, so she marked it pout of ten, not as if it were a 5er

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Nope, you wouldn't have gotten full marks. Stupid duck.

I got 9/10, making a mark of 4.5/5. Surprise surprise! That's what she marked on the paper. Only way she was going to give a 5 out was if you get 10...or vice versa. Now i'm confused...

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
She would have marked it out of 5 because it's meant to be out of 5! Like you said before, since when has a family history question been > 5 or 6 marks?

Rhia got 9.5 because we all know harpy doesnt like giving out complete full marks. Rhia wouldve gotten 5 for that, but nooooooo....no one can have a 10! That's reserved for sam...

Baka duckie....

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Lol, yeah, how dare we think that we deserved a mark reserved for sam????

HOW DARE WEEEEEEEE

But, if it was marked out of 5, tina, i had all the stuff in my crappy response that she said we needed if it were a five, now im confused......

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Family background question does NOT equal 10 marks. Harpy is delusional.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
yeah, alphabetical order. geez, those were the days. actually, wasnt 2 bad, coz i was always next 2 wini. all the teachers made the stupid mistake of sittin us alphabetically and leavin me an wini up the back by ourselves in every class...gee, we did soo much work - especially with crowe and gilmore!

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Geez duck, another random and pointless post. You don't see me doing anything like that.

.....postwhore.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Whoa...how did you guys get so many posts?

*looks above at random and useless posts*

...oh yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)