• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Caesar (2 Viewers)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
And your posts are crap! :p
Mine at least have purpose.

Hatshepsut was a woman! <--- purpose

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
maybe weve been stealing your posts tina...mwahahaha.
maybe not.
maybe weve just actually been postn in threads outside the ancient forum! i know, i know, schock horror gasp. it does happen though, u know (and, im proud 2 say, NEVER in the maths forums!)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I post in the chem forum.... :(

Maths is scary. English is scary. Ancient history is so weird that it feels like home.

Btw moonie, your avatar reflects the state of my ancient notes.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
I post in the chem forum.... :(

Maths is scary. English is scary. Ancient history is so weird that it feels like home.

Btw moonie, your avatar reflects the state of my ancient notes.
'I post in the chem forum' - now thats something id NEVER admit to neone! its almost as bad as sayin 'i post in maths' - they are scary ova there...
my avatar reflects the nature of the litle voices in my head...yes, i admit it - i hear voices - now u know why im strange. mayb im listening 2 ur ancient notes...

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Posts Wanted...

Oh, if anyone has any old, useless posts that they no longer want, i'll be happy to take them off your hands.

As you can see, mine somewhat dwindle in respect to where i'm posting! :eek:

(yes, i know i just said this in a separate message just to get my posts up a bit, so what! I've gotta get more than vvoody somehow :uhhuh: )

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
i have 2 eat my words now - yes, its time 2 reveal the truth - I post in chem forum too, not just tina! is many stupid ppl in there (such as vvoody - obviously not tina ;) )
sharky, how many of ur posts r actually in subjects u do? (not that i can talk, but meh). 10 is kinda pathetic...not that i can talk really, but hey, ima gonna criticise it anyway. :)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
Sharky said:
really??
well I don't find them that scary, but i guess that's just me.
You should go there some time, its "interesting" :p
ive been there - was gonna post in support of poor person who said that maths sux - but they got like 40+ flames straight away syn how wonderful and beautiful etc. maths was. was v.offputting.
plus, all these ppl in 3U are obsessed with triangles. was tempted to start a "thread for those who hate maths and triangles" - but dont know mods (are they scary) - know id be banned form some forums for doing it! thankfully not this one!

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
And i'm still in the measly mortal 100s. Hence i can deduce that i win, you all suck and i am now God. Three cheers for Tina and the Tinka Tonka Trucks!

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
angelduck said:
sharkys post are mainly from our forum!!!
well, what do you want me to do?

If i post in the maths forums, smarter people will answer me with stuff.

Besides, im sure the mafia does not wish to extend its territory into 4U as well! :rolleyes:

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
Sharky said:
Besides, im sure the mafia does not wish to extend its territory into 4U as well! :rolleyes:
hehehe...little does sharky know that thats exactly what the mafia is planning next...watch out 4U forum...
*defensively* well, we do have tina and she does 4U - so the rest of us would just be supporting her...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
dude, whats ur problem? this is not sime sort of wierd competition u know - who can get the most posts. plz dont turn it into that! i have more posts than u coz...i dunno...how bout coz I POST MORE THAN YOU?!?!?! i post lotsa things in english and maths and SOR and chem and ext eng and ext hist and...yeah, u get the idea...
oh and tina, theres nothing wrong with being in the 100's - it has a nice ring i think, not like sharky's 13 (sorry sharky, 13 is my fav number so i shouldnt bag it, but it does sound kinda ominious!)

Kirsti

HSC
silvermoon said:
... i post lotsa things in english and maths ....

hehehe, caught ya!

Go to 4U then I'd have sumthin to say!!! (wait... 4U.... aww :( I don't know any 4U *cries* I failed sooo bad!!!!)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
well, its sacry in 4U maths - they all know stuff and i dont! and its boring - lotsa talk on numbers that dont exist (and so, quite frnakly, are not worth my time - what am i going to do with them after all?!?) and triangles. bloody triangles (just for thr record...i dont like triangles :p)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
Sharky said:
Lol, get with the times, it's obviously a few more posts than that now...

Slow but steady wins the race
there is no race! stop encouraging the duck! and u HAD 13 when i posted it. wow, 5 more, bring out the brass band and the parade...sorry, am still in bad mood with stupid ppl (yeah, u all know who i mean!). hahaha! am now officially post-whoring!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)