caffeine and maths correlation? (1 Viewer)

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Ok guys so today I had the 'V' energy drink and from what I heard it has a lot of caffeine. Today I came home and did some complex nos. Surprising to me, I wasnt able to think clearly. Does this have any correlation to caffeine. I feel so bad no being able to do what I can usually do.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok guys so today I had the 'V' energy drink and from what I heard it has a lot of caffeine. Today I came home and did some complex nos. Surprising to me, I wasnt able to think clearly. Does this have any correlation to caffeine. I feel so bad no being able to do what I can usually do.
V tastes bad. Go for red bull.

seanieg89

HSC
Wouldn't recommend it before an exam, having a good nights sleep and a solid breakfast is far more important.

As part of your daily study routine, sure. I basically live off tea now, but coffee used to fill that niche for me.

seanieg89

HSC
What kinds of tea are your favourite?
Pretty varied, depends on my mood. Mostly I just have pretty pure Ceylon. Ginseng green tea / other green tea is great on a cold evening. Stronger blends like Assam are good too.

Am not that picky but I dislike earl grey and citrus/orange flavoured teas.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Yeah man defs. It distorts one's way of thinking. Best not to experiment with "artificial energy boosts" during hsc. Stick with water for hydration and lots of fruits and vegetables, without the natural vitamins not boiled out. :)

HSC
Pretty varied, depends on my mood. Mostly I just have pretty pure Ceylon. Ginseng green tea / other green tea is great on a cold evening. Stronger blends like Assam are good too.

Am not that picky but I dislike earl grey and citrus/orange flavoured teas.
Assam is tasteyy. Green tea (not the brown stuff we get here called 'green') is amazing...

Nashchnc

HSC
Yeah man, proper green tea is the shizzzzzz it tastes like freshly mown grass ah blissen

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A

I guess it can, even more if you're not used to it.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Try to rest well-and you won't need the caffeine boost-because even if you drank coffee instead of energy drink, you are going to experience a very short boost before you have to confront the draining of the energy from your body. Water will always be the best drink-it rehydrates your body and it will make your brain thus think more efficiently and allows you to concentrate better without any adverse long term effects:)I truly don't recommend you to drink energy drinks on a regular basis, they can increase your risk of heart disease-even if say, you only drink 1 bottle a day, and never ever drink multiple energy drinks in quick succession. Never follow what you heard, always follow with your personal experience and what works best for you-happy studying:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)