Can a male ever be friends with a hot female and not masturbate over her? (1 Viewer)

Can they?

• Yes, don't be so randy.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • No, I have a penis.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • I'm a chick and frankly find this thread disturbing.

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters

katykiddx

HSC
Oh man, so fucking sexist, its okay for all the guys to make jokes about it and to proclaim it 'revel' in it etc, but just because I'm a girl yous all get on your high horses, just because I do it and admit it you judge me negatively? Fucking double standards

Missilelass, they are guys, why are you expecting them to know about things such as that. Im pretty sure they dont have the intelligence to understand nor comprehend what your trying to point out. They all are probably sitting behind their computers playing COD4 or WOW self-satisfying themselves everything they kill someone, all because theyve never seen a girl without clothing on.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Missilelass, they are guys, why are you expecting them to know about things such as that. Im pretty sure they dont have the intelligence to understand nor comprehend what your trying to point out. They all are probably sitting behind their computers playing COD4 or WOW self-satisfying themselves everything they kill someone, all because theyve never seen a girl without clothing on.
this is the exact reason im playing wow right now

you're so clever :(

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Oh man, so fucking sexist, its okay for all the guys to make jokes about it and to proclaim it 'revel' in it etc, but just because I'm a girl yous all get on your high horses, just because I do it and admit it you judge me negatively? Fucking double standards
Ignore Gibbo. He's just socially conservative. This entire thread makes him queasy. He just can't complain about the guy posts cos there's too many of them.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Ignore Gibbo. He's just socially conservative. This entire thread makes him queasy. He just can't complain about the guy posts cos there's too many of them.
haha saw straight through me.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Wasn't there already a topic on this?

Yes.

Definitively.
There was BBJ's thread about whether a male and female can ever be friends without him wanting to fuck her at some stage. But I considers this a much more worthwhile query.

katykiddx

HSC
There was BBJ's thread about whether a male and female can ever be friends without him wanting to fuck her at some stage. But I considers this a much more worthwhile query.

well, this is different. Masturbation is much much different to fucking.
and to answer this question. Yes, guys can =)

XPac2

HSC
Exactly. If ya cant, you're really quite pathetic.

katykiddx

HSC
Lol,
seriously, cant guys control it?
iunno, but, i dont think it would be neccesary to masterbate over a hot friend, because, then you obviously wouldnt see them as a friend

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Lol,
seriously, cant guys control it?
iunno, but, i dont think it would be neccesary to masterbate over a hot friend, because, then you obviously wouldnt see them as a friend
not really. guys masturbate over whoever. it is rarely reflective of status with the person (i.e. friend/more than friend etc)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
haha sozbeb.

if anything i think its less likely that a guy would fap over a girl he had geniune affection for.
This. I liked a girl on and off through high school. Never fapped over her. Liked her for personality.
Other girls, wouldn't date in a thousand years but still fapped over. I only saw them as attractive.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
This. I liked a girl on and off through high school. Never fapped over her. Liked her for personality.
Other girls, wouldn't date in a thousand years but still fapped over. I only saw them as attractive.
at least we agree on masturbation habits moll.

finally we've found some common ground.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Never fapped over a girl I know in real life. That is quite disturbing imo.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
=| do you just create girls in your mind? or just over celebrities or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)