Can a male ever be friends with a hot female and not masturbate over her? (1 Viewer)

Can they?

• Yes, don't be so randy.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • No, I have a penis.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • I'm a chick and frankly find this thread disturbing.

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters

shady145

Banned
HSC
if i dnt like anyone i just masterbate over any hot situation, or make a fantasy up in my mind that turns me on, yea i masterbate over my hot female freinds, and non friends but i dnt over anyone ugly =p
males are supposed to think about sex like every 5 mins, guess there just not enough material to cover that...

Looking Glass

HSC
Missilelass, they are guys, why are you expecting them to know about things such as that. Im pretty sure they dont have the intelligence to understand nor comprehend what your trying to point out. They all are probably sitting behind their computers playing COD4 or WOW self-satisfying themselves everything they kill someone, all because theyve never seen a girl without clothing on.
I think an intelligent person would not have left off that question mark. Furthermore, I believe the word you were looking for was "you're". Next time you feel it necessary to criticise the intelligence of others, I suggest you do it in a manner that actually demonstrates some ability to construct sentences. Just a thought.

Last edited:

ascentyx

HSC
I think an intelligent person would not have left off that question mark. Furthermore, I believe the word you were looking for was "you're". Next time you feel it necessary to criticise the intelligence of others, I suggest you do it in a manner that actually demonstrates some ability to construct sentences. Just a thought.
pwnt lol.

Juraga

HSC
Probably not.

It's male nature to fap when the hotness is provided.

Those of us with overactive imaginations (ADHD, Aspergers, etc.) are masters of it.

Neeamuthkhan

HSC
Yeah it's a little thing called self-control...but honestly I have thought of another person while having sex with someone else before :)

HSC
That's why I was oh dearing...
:(
Um. But, I was implying that you were not my facebook acquaintance.

So I take your response to mean that you are disappointed you are my friend and are thereby left out of my masturbatory repetoire.

This can be rectified.

kelly101

HSC
can a female ever be friends with a hot male and not masturbate over him?

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Every female I've ever asked has replied yes.
Same, I went up to all my female friends and asked "Have you ever masturbated over me?"
They all said no, so I guess that settles it
;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)