• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Can anybody upload CSSA Trial 09? (1 Viewer)

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
I know there's already discussion about the paper, but it's pretty dead and as yet nobody's uploaded the paper as far as I can see.

Could anybody upload it?

Our teacher gave it to us to do as a practice and marked it, but after giving us a period to look over it in class he refuses to give it back. For some reason he does this with all past papers (even those available online :rolleyes:) for fear that we're going to hand them out to younger years because he steals his exam questions from them.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
I know there's already discussion about the paper, but it's pretty dead and as yet nobody's uploaded the paper as far as I can see.

Could anybody upload it?

Our teacher gave it to us to do as a practice and marked it, but after giving us a period to look over it in class he refuses to give it back. For some reason he does this with all past papers (even those available online :rolleyes:) for fear that we're going to hand them out to younger years because he steals his exam questions from them.
PM your email and i'll send it to you

darshil

Replicant
HSC
Is there a way you could send it to me aswell? It will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Freeba

HSC
hey could u send me a copy as well. i pm-ed my email to u. thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)