can i do this? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hi there,
just wondering if it was possible to complete some units during the winter and summer break. Does anyone know if this is possible considering that i am enrolled in autumn/spring sessions?\
Thanks guys!

I Study Hard

HSC
Summer School, yes.
There are very limited units in summer though and you can only take a maximum of two in this period.

Not sure on the winter though.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Oh okay, well then yes, just the summer school thing. I hated the whole super long holiday thing. It was honestly a pain. I had nothing to do and I would have much rather spent it completing some units then sitting at home or going to work for like 2 days a week in *shudders* DFO.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, UWS offers summer school, but not winter school. For information on summer school, please visit www.uws.edu.au/summersession. This website is usually updated in October each year as to what units will be offered in the upcoming summer period, as well as the application process. Please keep in mind that there are very limited number of units offered during this period. Best regards, UWS Course Info

I Study Hard

HSC
Oh and one thing to keep in mind is your business summer units are HECS eligible but law summer units are $2200 upfront.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, This is incorrect. Although initially all summer units required upfront payment, in the past two years, summer law units have been eligible for FEE HELP which works similarly to HECS HELP. It is however correct that the unit is charged at a higher rate, and this rate can change each year. For further information please contact the Course Information Line on 1300 897 669 or study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, UWS Course Info

I Study Hard

HSC
Oh sorry, Moldy is right.
I forgot about fee help, the only problem with fee help is there is a pretty high interest rate on it if I remember correctly. I think it's around 20% (??)

Also, a friend told me about a unit called Clinical Legal Placement which you can do like any time during the year (but there are a few prereq that you probably haven't done yet)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Oh okay, yeah ill probably just try to get my commerce subjects done in that case. Law can wait lol (though I would have preferred to get Combination of both law and comm units done but tis all good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)