can i still get a band 6 in maths? (1 Viewer)

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello? Reality check mate, General.
Sucks if u didnt do "Mathematics" which is the normal type and 200ish school rank? I rather not do externals.

General. Enough said.
Problem? Mirin cause i do 4u?
Yeah I'm mirin bro.

Mirin your ranks bahaha ... cough JK

Chunginator you are the scummiest of the scum. In fact you are a piece of faeces that doesn't even deserve to belong in a toilet.

Btw you do 2 Unit Mathematics too gay ass cock munch. Don't be narrow minded like a certain individual and stop trolling.

(We go to the same school just in case you'll be asking)

In response to the OP I can say that you CAN definitely achieve a band 5 thats with saying you do well in the HSC exam but a band 6 may not be so attainable rather unrealistic i'm afraid :(

It's because its seen as a 'easier subject' it tends to lower/scale down your marks the lower you achieve and like the Faginator said since your school is ranked in the 200's so I expect the average of your cohort to not be as high and strong and I don't like comparing but i.e. James Ruse (don't worry my school aint that great either ranked 90ish)

Hope that helped! Nice DP as well haha

Best of luck :)

HSC
N/A
Exploitable has anna.
ahahha
shit

okay I think my trolling has gone to far

i'm not actually a crazy fan girl over ohexploitable. Originally, it was an inside joke-where I would try to creep him out. But he never ended up giving me the reaction I wanted, so I stopped trollin'

powlmao

Banned
HSC
ahahha
shit

i'm not actually a crazy fan girl over ohexploitable. Originally, it was an inside joke-where I would try to creep him out. But he never ended up giving me the reaction I wanted, so I stopped trollin'
You two would have made a perfect couple :p

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ahahha
shit

The reaction you wanted was... him making sweet love to you? (or am I getting this wrong)

HSC
N/A
The reaction you wanted was... him making sweet love to you? (or am I getting this wrong)
what the hell, shadowdude?

WHAT
THE
HELL

NO.
The reaction was meant to be him being super creeped out and scared. I was meant to scare him.

...WHAT?

I CAN'T EVEN...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
what the hell, shadowdude?

WHAT
THE
HELL

NO.
The reaction was meant to be him being super creeped out and scared. I was meant to scare him.

...WHAT?

I CAN'T EVEN...
I thought fangirls wanted to sleep with their... fangirl idol - not creep them out. <_<

HSC
N/A
I thought fangirls wanted to sleep with their... fangirl idol - not creep them out. <_<
hence why it is considered trolling
i was acting like an obsessive fan girl/borderline stalker to creep him out

I dont think it worked though, because I didn't manage to scare him :p

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
sorry for long bump but can you do the same for me? I wanna be in the first page in the leaderboard :d
omg rafy i hate you u)@ut#@_#ut_#u_#jujf#_#*%_(#@*%_(#*_ui_jf#_(juf_(@#u_(#u%_#*@_%#@_jfk_#@jf_#(@jf_#(@jfu&!)*(!_(#!*_(#*_!(&*&(^&*^&*^&*%

why would you waste 135 points for me!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)