• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Can love conquer all? (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I dont think it matters. My BF is catholic and I'm an athiest/agnostic (maily due to apathy). But we dont care about that. Im willing to accept all his religious belifs and whatevers and he understands my belifs to. If we do end up together in the future (waaaay too early to tell), I dont mind if he wants to marry in a catholic church. His parents wouldnt want him to not do that, they dont know that Im athiest/agnostic because I dotn think theyd like that, theyve never asked but Its all about accetring and not caring what other people think.

When its love its only you and them. Not you and 10 other people, despite the fact that families play a big role in it all in the end itshouldnt matter. Youve come to love them despite religion, so your family should love you (and them) despite what religion.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
not wanting to turn this into a religious argument but i hate it when people say they are atheist/agnostic. They are two completely different things damnit!!! It's like me saying im catholic/buddist (well not that extreme but you know what i mean).

Sorry just been doing an essay so my brain is on fire.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
lol I understand that... what Imean is. Sometimes Im an athiest and sometimes Im agnostic. Depends what mood Im in. I know theres a difference

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
not wanting to turn this into a religious argument but i hate it when people say they are atheist/agnostic. They are two completely different things damnit!!! It's like me saying im catholic/buddist (well not that extreme but you know what i mean).

Sorry just been doing an essay so my brain is on fire.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_atheism :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)