• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Can Men and Women Be Platonic Friends? (1 Viewer)

HSC
1) Yes.

2) This topic has been done on at least two other occasions

3) I would also note that I am quite capable of being platonic friends with other males.

Freddie09

HSC
Yeah, its just so freaky when they start making a move and you wernt expecting it or anything. Especially when they've already seen you naked D:
Its that whole 'how much DID they look when I was getting changed' =\
yeah hey i know what you mean, i been kissed a couple of times by women (ahh!) it gives you the fright of your life and thats while your madly trying figure out how to tell them your straight and ABSOLUTELY NOT interested without hurting their feelings lmao. its a sad world

evil_kitten

HSC
yeah hey i know what you mean, i been kissed a couple of times by women (ahh!) it gives you the fright of your life and thats while your madly trying figure out how to tell them your straight and ABSOLUTELY NOT interested without hurting their feelings lmao. its a sad world
yeah i know. its horrible.
i mean, i'm not completely straight and the ones that know that are worse than guys. they just dont get that you gotta both like eachother.
and then theres the ones that make a move when they know your already going out with someone, but dont see it as cheating if your both girls.

lolwth

Banned
HSC
you get changed infront of your male friends when very drunk?

Freddie09

HSC
yeah i know. its horrible.
i mean, i'm not completely straight and the ones that know that are worse than guys. they just dont get that you gotta both like eachother.
and then theres the ones that make a move when they know your already going out with someone, but dont see it as cheating if your both girls.
yeah thats different

Tangent

HSC
heheh, my friend borke up with a guy, because he never left her alone, even though they lived 4 hours away from eachother. He constantly texted her and phoned her, in the end she was just sick of it all....

He is still texting her, he wont leave her alone, and they have been apart officially for about 2 weeks.

but this type of thing is should b assessed on a case by case basis.... there are good guys out there, they are just hard to find

evil_kitten

HSC
heheh, my friend borke up with a guy, because he never left her alone, even though they lived 4 hours away from eachother. He constantly texted her and phoned her, in the end she was just sick of it all....

He is still texting her, he wont leave her alone, and they have been apart officially for about 2 weeks.

but this type of thing is should b assessed on a case by case basis.... there are good guys out there, they are just hard to find
yeah, this guy lived ages away. didnt stop him though.
and he constantly sent me texts after months with broken heart symbols etc

and yeah, i'm pretty sure i found one of the good guys.

Tangent

HSC
yeah, this guy lived ages away. didnt stop him though.
and he constantly sent me texts after months with broken heart symbols etc

and yeah, i'm pretty sure i found one of the good guys.
my friend is getting really pissed at him, i think she might actually end up getting a hit man (sounds like it anyway)

Aww, thats great. How did you find him?

FreakOut

HSC
well yeah seeing as my best friend is a guy and i don't want to sleep with him

but if you take the whole when harry met sally idea then it totaly isnt possible to be just friends with a guy or girl without sex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)