Can you be friends with an Ex? (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
fucking hell you guys are real downers lol. Isnt there any good news out there?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
does it have to be a close friendship? I'm on friendly terms with my ex'es, meaning, I'll talk to them/hang out etc when I occasionally run into them.

smegger_em..am I missing something..you both love each other yet you've broken up? I guess it's more complicated than it sounds eh..

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
azzie said:
especially if you've had sex with the person
exactly

Minai said:
smegger_em..am I missing something..you both love each other yet you've broken up? I guess it's more complicated than it sounds eh..

The problem is that they love each other but they are broken up. THAT is why it can't work. There's obviously too many issues there, feelings that go unexpressed and unsaid, and that is why i say that their friendship will not last.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
its always going to be awkard cause u dont know what to say if anything. personally friendship after sex hasnt worked for me and i prefer not to see that person again for some time until i am comfortable with them being my ex. however i dont think its impossible

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Minai said:
does it have to be a close friendship? I'm on friendly terms with my ex'es, meaning, I'll talk to them/hang out etc when I occasionally run into them.

Minai incase you've never experienced it..... sometimes person a can love person b then person b dumps person a but keeps telling person a that they love them, making person a think that they're still pretty much in a relationship... person b is just leaving person a dangling which can end in alot of pain if person a doesn't end it.

GSTARRAW

Bottom line is, you can't remain friends with ex's.... It's impossible if there's still feelings there. I might add though, girls are so fucking confusing, more confusing then 2unit maths.

wanton-wonton

HSC
azzie said:
or 3 unit maths
what the hells with that subject?!
boys are silly. throw rocks at them
Yeah girls are whores, kill 'em all.

and I'm doing 4U maths, you WHORE!

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i didnt know you were a maths nerd...............................
MATHS NERD!!!!

back on topic, i think the conclusion is no, it usually doesnt work coz there are emotions that you still attach to that person, or something else that was there that now isnt, and it usually makes people feel weird about it

GSTARRAW

Well with a name like wanton-wonton, one could only assume his ethnicity is asian.

wanton-wonton

HSC
azzie said:
i didnt know you were a maths nerd...............................
MATHS NERD!!!!

back on topic, i think the conclusion is no, it usually doesnt work coz there are emotions that you still attach to that person, or something else that was there that now isnt, and it usually makes people feel weird about it
Well you're an English whore.

ENGLISH WOHREEEEEEE.

Anyway. "i think the conclusion is no" We don't care what your conclusion is. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)