Can't Access Benefits (1 Viewer)

Evilo

HSC
ari89 said:
Scroll through that, fucktard.

You really do fail now:)
Really cos when i searched "evilo" my name came up, but ive never paid membership
You really fail now head-fuck :) (beerfest quote)

member list =/= premium member list

you fail. :)

Now, please stop posting in this thread unless you some how get a clue or think of something meaningful to contribute. If that is every achieved feel free to come back
Well it seems you're a one man band on this one. good luck to getting your $20 back. If i was you i would have traced the person who registered the domain, and emailed him (but as usual, you have no idea). Its clear they dont give a fuck about bos anymore.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Evilo said:
Really cos when i searched "evilo" my name came up, but ive never paid membership
You really fail now head-fuck :) (beerfest quote)

member list =/= premium member list

you fail. :)
I said scroll through the list. Notice how on the first 10pages there were about 80 Premium members?

Fuck you are stupid.

Well it seems you're a one man band on this one. good luck to getting your $20 back. If i was you i would have traced the person who registered the domain, and emailed him (but as usual, you have no idea). Its clear they dont give a fuck about bos anymore.
Actually, about 30 members have emailed me/private messaged me so I wouldn't call it a 'one man stand' and they are all organising to submit the formal complaints to the DFT if the issue isn't resolved within the next few days:)

Sorry to disappoint, but I first did a DNS search on this website about 2 years ago (Yes, before you first ever posted) so to say I have no idea just shows how stupid you are:)

And I would update you on the issue (re: my communication with the site admins) but the progress is best kept confidential at this moment.

Now please fuck off as you seem like the biggest tool to post here:)

Evilo

HSC
ari89 said:
I said scroll through the list. Notice how on the first 10pages there were about 80 Premium members?
Fair enough, but thats not what you said above dude.
ari89 said:
Fuck you are stupid.
I beg to differ. (/me looks at my $20)
ari89 said:
Actually, about 30 members have emailed me/private messaged me so I wouldn't call it a 'one man stand' and they are all organising to submit the formal complaints to the DFT if the issue isn't resolved within the next few days:)
Good luck :) but i dont think "$20 website fraud" is at the top of their priorities.
ari89 said:
Sorry to disappoint, but I first did a DNS search on this website about 2 years ago (Yes, before you first ever posted) so to say I have no idea just shows how stupid you are:)
This is not my 1st account :)
ari89 said:
And I would update you on the issue (re: my communication with the site admins) but the progress is best kept confidential at this moment.
Im curious about that though, are they going to pay you back to shut you up? (and leave the others to fend for themselves)
oh well lets all wait n see.

/waits to see what will happen

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I beg to differ. (/me looks at my $20)
lol (/me looks at house deed)

Good luck :) but i dont think "$20 website fraud" is at the top of their priorities.
A $20 website fraud against a couple of hundred of highschool students ranks pretty high with more than just the DFT:)

Im curious about that though, are they going to pay you back to shut you up? (and leave the others to fend for themselves)
oh well lets all wait n see.
I'd prefer they actually provide the benefits that they promised so everyone gains what they deserve

Prosper

HSC
I'm very interested in this as I was considering a premium membership, let us know what happens =)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Imagine if in as little time as 4 hours I got 53 Premium members on board to help this cause!

Edit: 60

Edit Edit: 72

Edit edit edit: 84

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
ari89 said:
Imagine if in as little time as 4 hours I got 53 Premium members on board to help this cause!

Edit: 60

Edit Edit: 72

Edit edit edit: 84
Seems like a lot of effort for $20 ?

Didnt you report them yet..?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Omium said:
Seems like a lot of effort for $20 ?

Didnt you report them yet..?
Not yet as I was waiting for around 50 members to report them at the same time. But that was an underestimate. Without any real effort over 80 Premium Members are ready to voice their concerns that "iStudy Australia has failed to meet its obligations to its Premium Members " to the appropriate government agencies and the media.

Now, this is ignoring the fact that there are Premium Notes belonging to Leading Edge Education which have illegally been resold by our friends here.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
I offer my services as a concerned member of the public, when the ACA interviews come around.
ACA and TT will be on this soon....

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
On behalf of the BoS Premium members I would like to personally thank the following people for supplying the resources that were unknowingly sold:

• Jen
  • Fleischer (HSC 2001) [author of like 70% of the Ancient History premium notes)
  • Shevy
  • Tommy Lamp
  • TiA
  • kuyA
  • Yvette
  • Ashlee Betteridge
  • leshni
  • Mimi Sheppard
  • ARI
  • Birdie
  • Ya So Cute
  • anitanv
  • HirA
  • Amy Hand
  • Ryan Longford
  • AND MANY MORE!!!
How funny would it be if these standard notes were identical to the premium notes?

FUCKING LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIOLOGY - BLUEPRINT OF LIFE, MAINTAINING A BALANCE, SEARCH FOR BETTER HEALTH.

AUTHOR: ARI

MAYBE HE WOULD LIKE TO BE REFERENCED IN THE RESOURCES YOU ARE SELLING THAT HE WROTE? MAYBE HE SUBMITTED THEM TO BE USED FOR FREE NOT SOLD?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
So what happens if I downloaded those notes for free before premium was invented, then I give them to other people also for free?

Am I breaking teh bos copyright lawz?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
So what happens if I downloaded those notes for free before premium was invented, then I give them to other people also for free?

Am I breaking teh bos copyright lawz?
The originals (i.e. prior to watermarking with COPYRIGHT BOREDOFSTUDIES.ORG PREMIUM) are still on the servers ^_^

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Thanks for censorship in a thread where we voice our concerns about the rort of a service:D

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
Because he asked the admins for it at a time when they still visited this site

Before the "steal and forget" money making machine had started I guess
Laz logged in last month. How strange...

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I hope this thread gets deleted.

Id love to see the reaction :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)