Can't concentrate! (1 Viewer)

wavess

HSC
Me too, I've sat in my room from 9am and I've probably done 1.5 hrs of productive study. Can't concentrate. I keep telling myself, tomorrow your gonna study the full day, no distractions no nothing. But here I am doing nothing!

freeeeee

HSC
From what i am reading, i think people should just take 1-2break days, since it is so long to Phy and Chem. IMO doing "procrastinating" study is no good anyway, take a few days off, then go hard with productive study.

Shadowless

HSC
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is struggling to concentrate XD

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Ritalin.

No, but seriously; if you have like a week until an exam, don't burn yourself out by studying too much. It's actually good for you to have a short break then come back to it when your head's cleared up.

humbletaco

HSC
N/A
I had ancient today and English was the exam before. The week and a half got me really lazy and out of the swing of things. I have modern on Monday and Extension English on Tuesday; I think I need to get motivated again...

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone has different levels of motivation - some people can more easily reach their goals than others so they slow down at this point (there is nothing wrong with that). At this point, what is required is raw and deep motivation.

Also, there is no r in enoilgam :p.
Haha oh god, and I always click back to fix my butchering of the first half too. I always want to write "enilo" or something.
What it is the origins of your username anyway?

Used nuclear option for facebook , BOS etc. for five hours today, still procrastinated a bit, but did do some modern study.

Rawf

HSC
Yeah my next test is chem too. So far I'm just relaxing, I'm too cbs to study at the moment. Maybe when there's 1 week left I'll begin to panic, but for now I'm just eating and watching crap on youtube and TV.
Love this life.

deswa4

HSC
N/A
put in the hard work guys, not long left ! xD

emmkayyez

HSC
My next exam is Legal... I have 9 days to study for it.. since gneral maths exam... I'm just putting it off day by day.. *sigh* but i'm slowly getting back in i suppose

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Is it me or do we all do more If there's less days to study ?

emmkayyez

HSC
Is it me or do we all do more If there's less days to study ?
HAHA yea. I think it's because it puts more stress and therefore we have to get it done. With so many days to study we're all just going to keep procrastinating... thinking that we'll do it tmro or something xD

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
HAHA yea. I think it's because it puts more stress and therefore we have to get it done. With so many days to study we're all just going to keep procrastinating... thinking that we'll do it tmro or something xD
Yeah lol, we are procrastinating now.

CJS 99

HSC
We're almost there now guys . . . just try and pace yourselves like me. I only have modern on Monday and Legal on Friday left and I'm feeling great for them, got down plenty of essays and practice papers. Just try and stay motivated and confident. Think of that big starting salary when you finish Uni!!! :party:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)