Capitalism or Communism? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Whoa what? Are you kidding me? Have you ever studied the Russian revolution properly? The Bolsheviks were the Communists. The Romanov's were an autocratic monarchy.

They didn't refuse a Russian revolution, Nicholas II fucked up WWII and with heinous homefront conditions workers began to riot. Then that led to the revolution.

Get your facts straight?

EDIT: In regards to China, apart from oppressing their people, something that is perhaps needed in a country of 1 billion plus, why exactly does the US need to attack them? They're not threatening anyone else.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Nicholas fucked up a lot of things including his own people and the Bolsheviks made Russia a better excuse for communists to live in.

Sorry for my mistake.

Ah, because a majority of US ppl can't even spell so they need to suck up to China for people who have better standards of education, therefore, they have more money. China and US will always be competing for the top position in the market.

Now that wouldn't be a surprise; the US get overtaken by communists.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
Excuse me. I'm an American and I think I'm doing a fairly good job of spelling at the moment don't you think? Also, I think you're pretty confused there. China is rapidly expanding and as such in the next twenty years will probably be up there with the US but the US isn't "sucking up" to them. It's enjoying their business.

So you're saying in regards to the Bolsheviks that they were good for Russia? And in essence, that Communism worked? Again, what exactly is your argument?

You're a fucking idiot.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Look at Russia now, Communism didn't work and to a majority of the world's population, it still doesn't.. As I said before, Communism guarantees to get your ass whipped.

Now who's the fucking idiot now?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
Russia, right now, is meant to be a democratic nation. So democracy's not working?

But you just said that "Bolsheviks made Russia a better excuse for communists to live in"

What exactly does that mean, aside from being horrendously grammatically incorrect.

EDIT: "Now who's the fucking idiot now"? Nice sentence structure.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
I did Russia for Yr 11 and changed schools and now I'm doing Vietnam.

So we conclude this argument on human error? And say:

"Fuck both sides. I'm gonna go Anarchist. Emma Goldman style".

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
I'm only going to admit to half of what you just said.

I know to debate. I just suck at Yr 11 history.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Tulipa said:
Whoa what? Are you kidding me? Have you ever studied the Russian revolution properly? The Bolsheviks were the Communists. The Romanov's were an autocratic monarchy.

They didn't refuse a Russian revolution, Nicholas II fucked up WWII and with heinous homefront conditions workers began to riot. Then that led to the revolution.

Get your facts straight?
Sorry to subvert your authority, oh great one, but Nicholas II was overthrown in 1917, 22 years before WWII even began.

Last edited:

Atilla89

HSC
Tulipa said:

You talk of people getting their fact straight yet you have no idea about Russian History. Nicholas II fucked up World War 1 not World War 2 as you said. So please get your facts straight?

Comrade nathan

HSC
Born2baplacebo said:
So what if China's market is booming? It's because of a communist regime. And the only reason why Bush isn't doing anything is because him and the leader of China are bed buddies. Because if the Americans declared war on China, as they did with Vietnam, they would lose against a major competing country.
You have got it all wrong.

The USA has no reason to declare war on China. China is just the way the USA wants China to be, a free marekt economy dependent on foriegn investment. China will never under the current conditions rise to challenge US hegonomy. It is a nothing more then a Tom Clancy fantasy.

Vietnam since 1986 has been following what Deng Xiaping set out to do in 1976.

Atilla89

HSC
Tulipa said:
See my post above yours.

Pressing the I button twice is the biggest crime :rolleyes:
My bad, that idiot's post and yours were on a different page and I posted without see the last page. Still if we've posted the same message twice it might make that user notice, lol.

ubernuton

HSC
communism can work however it could only work on a world wide scale and after the total destruction of capitialism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)