CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Re: Cars

Buggati's are overrated, rather have a 1000hp supra
I'm not a fan of the Veyron either, but 1000hp Supras are not driveable/practical cars for any purpose - they are just dyno queens.

astroman

HSC

I'm not a fan of the Veyron either, but 1000hp Supras are not driveable/practical cars for any purpose - they are just dyno queens.
i wouldn't call a bugatti very drivable/practical either

turntaker

HSC

toyota camry best car.
agree with square

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

yea i have but don't recall too much, why do u ask?
Because the only reason the Veyron was relevant for so long was because it was designed to be practical and comfortable. There arent any other cars like that currently. (i.e. in contention for highest speed, highest HP at one point yet not being stripped down track special)

Anyway it's not all about HP. A 1000hp Supra will (likely) make nothing down low, and be pretty useless. A Veyron would have a far more usable torque curve.

img]http://www.speedhunters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/RB30S30-126.jpg[/img]
Nice car, Rocky Auto's carbed RB30/26 S30Z. But I prefer period correct modifications.

astroman

HSC

Because the only reason the Veyron was relevant for so long was because it was designed to be practical and comfortable. There arent any other cars like that currently. (i.e. in contention for highest speed, highest HP at one point yet not being stripped down track special)

Anyway it's not all about HP. A 1000hp Supra will (likely) make nothing down low, and be pretty useless. A Veyron would have a far more usable torque curve.
doesn't it cost 4mil doe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)