CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
Re: Cars

are there really supercar police or is it just a tourist scam?

astroman

HSC

dubai's crazy, have u seen the hill climb videos on youtube? They strap 3000hp turbos onto Patrol's and Landcruisers and ascend massive fucking dunes that have like a 60 degree incline. Crazy shit

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad

dubai's crazy, have u seen the hill climb videos on youtube? They strap 3000hp turbos onto Patrol's and Landcruisers and ascend massive fucking dunes that have like a 60 degree incline. Crazy shit
I have been there they do crazy shit with their nissan patrols and vtec

astroman

HSC

Just watched it, one of my favourite bits as always is the intro, my best so far. Man the funny stuff they do.. LMAO! Can't wait for the next ep.
awesome eps, moog mentions a 2j, keen on seeing what it is, hope its a swap.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

awesome eps, moog mentions a 2j, keen on seeing what it is, hope its a swap.
Straight away when he said that I thought of 2 cars. Supra or a 180 sx. I might be wrong altogether but man I can't wait for them to reveal their cars!

astroman

HSC

Straight away when he said that I thought of 2 cars. Supra or a 180 sx. I might be wrong altogether but man I can't wait for them to reveal their cars!
but they are mindfucking us, last last ep he mentioned an rb engine now he said 2j. Who knows he might have two builds.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

but they are mindfucking us, last last ep he mentioned an rb engine now he said 2j. Who knows he might have two builds.
He did too, you never know, the rb statement that he made, a lot of factors such as swaps and million more other things come into mind!!

astroman

HSC

He did too, you never know, the rb statement that he made, a lot of factors such as swaps and million more other things come into mind!!
also some teasing with the rotary at the start but were regarding the tool but u never know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)