• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Chemboy

I'm in a '92 Ford GL Panelvan. Huge bullbar, spots and 4.1L inline 6. Ultimate hoonmobile, so I get targeted a hell of a lot by police.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Volvo actually sent me a bumper sticker saying "you wish bloody volvo driver" after i had written off the car...dun think i really want to be one anymore, it's a hell boring car...although...the new T5 seems interesting

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Although i like european and luxury cars...HSV and aussie cars are coming along the way pretty nicely...jsut that they are waaayyy!! to heavy

lengstar

HSC
thats so ugly! i don't like holdens but the SS looks good. oh and the caprice.

lengstar

HSC
yeah i know the SS is a holden
the older HSV looks better

i want this car: the Toyota Camry Solara 2004

Ziff

HSC
N/A
That Solara looks like a Monaro-esque coupe :p

I drive a 64kW 1993 model Ford Laser. 4cyl, petrol, 16valve, carburettor - boo yeah!

lengstar

HSC
its the front grille. if i replace it i'll look mad. have a little imagination.

chookie

the new holden clubbies arnt that great. just lightly warmed over SS's.i think ill stick with my mitsu thanks. 1.5 ltr carby. 65kw of pure SOHC grunt.

lengstar

HSC
omg! have you seen this issue of wheels?! the new lancer evolution viii beat the clubby hands down. the rx8 was almost equal but the lancer was mad as!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
You'll need a nice bodykit and a new grill to make that car look nice...plus...to be honest...toyota's engine isn't the most exciting engine there is in the market...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I want a Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren...mmm sexy car :p .. One day when I'm rich I'll get one

SipSip

HSC
N/A
i know someone who ordered one...freaken rich boy added like 30k of options and said to us "oh, the options were really value for money!!"

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
SLR *drools* i so wish i could have that car. Or a Porsche 911 GT2 or a BMW M5. Those three cars are my dream cars, but for now ill have to settle for anythin that moves from point A to point B....and preferably back also.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Really SipSip? ... I've never seen one ... damnit!
my car goes from A to B and it hasn't failed to get me back to A yet reno ;) .. the good trusty mirage that it is :rolleyes:

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Nguyen said:
I find it going to an industrial area on a rainy day, turning off the traction control and then giving it full opposite lock is more fun than weaving through traffic at 70km/h :p
Pfft...70km/h or turning traction off will never give as much adrenaline as outrunning a cop car...try doing that and succeeding in it...you'll never forget it!

I haven't seen the Merc yet...but i've had a look at the SL55 before...freaken sweet car...kinda like my dream car...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)