Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
Luxury cars as first cars should be avoided because all their little lazy options tend to mean that there's more things that can break. i.e. power mirrors, power windows, heated mirrors, electric seats... and all that shit.

And when they do go snap, it normally costs more to fix than your everyday car.

Keep to the basics for your first car. The idea is to keep it as cheap as possible.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Yeah well DaddyK doesnt even own a car so dont listen to him about car advice!!! i drive a '84 Ford Xe. My gorgeous Hank The Tank

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
Yeah well DaddyK doesnt even own a car so dont listen to him about car advice!!! i drive a '84 Ford Xe. My gorgeous Hank The Tank
At least i can park without backing into concrete walls because "I thought there was one of those rubber things on the ground that would stop me".

SlipStream

HSC
I've spoken with DaddyK and I've retracted my comments.

I expect you to remove your derogatory replies, DaddyK.

The original content of this post will be restored if you fail to comply with my request, DaddyK.

Last edited:

RIZAL

HSC
or maybe we just really like cars, and once we start a post about cars, before we know it - we've filled up the whole screen.

now get back into your Cressida, DaddyK. Don't forget to put your cardigan on either.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
HSC
Grandpa's car you reckon? Ok we'll see whose as slow as a grandpa when i pull up to the lights in my cressida with a 1jz...oh, you don't know what that is? sorry, i thought i was talking to car enthusiests.

RIZAL

HSC
ok, at least you are speaking my language now.

yes the cressida with a 1jz-GTE from the soarer can be a bit of a weapon. The whole conversion is cheap and pretty painless and you end up with an old farts car that can run some good times. Are you in the process of doing this conversion now?

and don't accuse me of looking up this info on the net because I'm replying straight away.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
HSC
lol. Well that shut me up. No i'm not doing this conversion but it's definately a tempting option with the laws now coming in with no modified engines etc while on your p's. A 1jz N/A would still make a cressida exceptionally quick. Though my concerns are, is the law saying you can't have anything but the factory cressida engine in there, or can you have any stock factory engine???

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
what so DaddyK your saying that in your entire driving career, you wont hit anything? not one single thing? i'd like to see you try. especially on your lz. You think you know alot about cars, well, newsflash, there are speed limits, and all kinds of laws that have nothing to do with modifying cars. You may think you sound good in a conversation about cars, but wait til it comes to DRIVING. which even you cant do by yourself legally. think next time you give someone shit about hitting a harmless bumper bar into a wall, because it makes you sound like a hypocrite!! and everyone knows how much you hate hypocrites...

SlipStream

HSC
Chevy exported a later model small car to South America under the name of "Nova".

And in the local language, "Nova" meant "won't go."

Laughed my brains out when I read that. Only GM would do that. :p

alien

HSC
i love cars :) powerful ones :) and old cars, old cars rule. we used to have this old valiant, it was awesome. driving my parents old van is nothing compared to a slick, road hugging sports car

DaddyK

Is out drifting
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
what so DaddyK your saying that in your entire driving career, you wont hit anything? not one single thing? i'd like to see you try. especially on your lz. You think you know alot about cars, well, newsflash, there are speed limits, and all kinds of laws that have nothing to do with modifying cars. You may think you sound good in a conversation about cars, but wait til it comes to DRIVING. which even you cant do by yourself legally. think next time you give someone shit about hitting a harmless bumper bar into a wall, because it makes you sound like a hypocrite!! and everyone knows how much you hate hypocrites...
Pftt you don't know shit about modified cars, please. All cars that are modified should be drivin down the quater at a suitable track. I have no intention of driving insanely powerful cars on any public road.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)