CASE STUDY help asap PLEASE!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey
if anyone has information on India's economy please send to me
e-mail is daffc3470@hotmail.com
or post on this thread it would be really helpful
ive got an essay to do on this research in like 2 weeks any help would be appreciated

questions is: outline the effects of globalisation since 1990 on india's economy and analyse the strategies that being used in this economy to promote economic growth and development and assess their effectiveness

THANK YOU..in advance!11

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Err, because it's a country that's been significantly affected by globalisation?

OP, I didn't do India, but check out Bulmer's book A's. I can't remember what year it was, but one of his books does a case study on India and from what I saw of it, it was really good.
If they picked India over China they are retarded

HSC
Err, because it's a country that's been significantly affected by globalisation?

OP, I didn't do India, but check out Bulmer's book A's. I can't remember what year it was, but one of his books does a case study on India and from what I saw of it, it was really good.
sorry i haven't heard of this book...is that the name of the book and author?

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Hey
if anyone has information on India's economy please send to me
e-mail is daffc3470@hotmail.com
or post on this thread it would be really helpful
ive got an essay to do on this research in like 2 weeks any help would be appreciated

questions is: outline the effects of globalisation since 1990 on india's economy and analyse the strategies that being used in this economy to promote economic growth and development and assess their effectiveness

THANK YOU..in advance!11
Sticky threads - use them
http://community.boredofstudies.org/22/economics/228938/case-study-information.html

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
If they picked India over China they are retarded
And if everyone chose China, they'd all be retarded. Markers don't want to read 8000+ essays on one country. They want variety and India's just as good a choice as China. So is Germany, as well as Iceland. As well as that, if you do a country that so many people do, unless you are exceptionally gifted, there's going to be very little that sets you apart from the homogenous rest.

OP, John Bulmer writes a series of economic textbooks called Updated Economics (they're pretty standard in a lot of schools so I'm suprised you don't know about him o_O). They're usually in three parts, A, B, and C and he releases a new set every year with up-to-date information. Book A has a case study in it every year, but it's a different case study. I know for sure that one particular year, he did India, but I can't remember the date. You'll have to sniff around a bit and find it, but if you do find it, it's pretty good.

HSC
And if everyone chose China, they'd all be retarded. Markers don't want to read 8000+ essays on one country. They want variety and India's just as good a choice as China. So is Germany, as well as Iceland. As well as that, if you do a country that so many people do, unless you are exceptionally gifted, there's going to be very little that sets you apart from the homogenous rest.

OP, John Bulmer writes a series of economic textbooks called Updated Economics (they're pretty standard in a lot of schools so I'm suprised you don't know about him o_O). They're usually in three parts, A, B, and C and he releases a new set every year with up-to-date information. Book A has a case study in it every year, but it's a different case study. I know for sure that one particular year, he did India, but I can't remember the date. You'll have to sniff around a bit and find it, but if you do find it, it's pretty good.
hey yea thanks...i had a sniff around at library but havnt been able to get hold of them yet....

hinow207

HSC
Book A has a case study in it every year, but it's a different case study. I know for sure that one particular year, he did India, but I can't remember the date. You'll have to sniff around a bit and find it, but if you do find it, it's pretty good.
He did India in his 2008 Part A book (in his latest books he does Vietnam though)
From memory his books were orange coloured that year (i used to have them but i just chucked them away cause i figured they are out of date)

I did Vietnam this year and personally i didnt find his book all that useful for my case study it had way to much on history and almost no information about policy responses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)