Catholic English Trial... (1 Viewer)

Becky222

Hmm..
HSC
Would anyone be able to tell me what the catholic advanced english trial questions were for:
- Great Gatsby and Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Hamlet
- 50th Gate
- Crucible
- Creative writing

Is there any way i can access the paper?

Thank you :)

jellybelly59

HSC
Would anyone be able to tell me what the catholic advanced english trial questions were for:
- Great Gatsby and Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Hamlet
- 50th Gate
- Crucible
- Creative writing

Is there any way i can access the paper?

Thank you :)
try your local library - security periods are over so you should be able to access them if they've purchased some copies.

tess_gee

HSC
Can someone please post up the questions? My local library has not purchased them and I would love some extra practice for:
- Hamlet
- Frank/Br
- Hist and Mem
- Belonging

If it's not possible that's fine; otherwise thanks, it would be greatly appreciated...

Topazkick

HSC
The CSSA (Catholic Secondary Schools Association) 09 Belonging essay question was:

People experience a sense of belonging in varied and complex ways. How is this explored in the texts you have studied?

In your response refer closely to your prescribed text and at least TWO other related texts of your own choosing.

The Belonging creative question was:

Use one of the texts below to reflect imaginatively on the significance of belonging.
Indicate which text you have selected. You may write in any form.

A) was a picture of a white poster that read "No one belongs here more than you." (quote from Miranda July)

B) another white poster that read: I HATE BEING TOLD TO "Smile!"

C) a picture of a black haired boy looking to the side with a dull expression on his face wearing a black T shirt with LOST written on it in white.

D) a picture of a sad looking giraffe and horse/pony/donkey sitting inside a box with wheels. The box had BROKEN TOYS written on it.

CSSA MODULES
Hamlet Essay question:

How is your personal response to Hamlet shaped by the interaction of characters in the play?

Frank & BR question:

Compare the ways in which texts offer insights into human experiences.
Respond to this statement in relation to the pair of prescribed texts that you have studied.

Sorry, didn't do history and memory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)