• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
I don't think you really understand the value of having another chance to practice for your HSC exam. Very few people in the upcoming months will sit down for 4 hours and answer 6 questions, especially in exam conditions without distractions and using the proper HSC paper.
You should have already studied for your first exam so there isn't really a need to put all of your time from now till then re-studying. Also, if you did stuff up the last paper this could be a chance to redeem yourself and work on your time management skills (I know for one of my extended responses in paper 2 I wrote 12 pages for one question and 6 pages for another).
Good luck to you all again and try not to see it as a bad thing, in the long term it really will be beneficial. The second time round you can't possibly do worse than your first...

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
currysauce said:
actually, if i am forced to redo, i am just gonna write to every question - refer to previous paper when i gave a shit
hahaha, that's excellent.

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
currysauce said:
ahh - sarcasm, lowest form of wit
If you are accusing me of that, don't. Because that wasn't in the slightest form trying to be sarcastic. I wa asking for proof of why I and many others are a lower form of being than the ones at Kogarah.

Crofty88

HSC
imhere4themusic said:
If you are accusing me of that, don't. Because that wasn't in the slightest fomr trying to be sarcastic. I wa asking for proof of why I and many others are a low form of being than the ones at Kogarah.
YEAH! what he ^^ just said... haha

edit: oh... ghahaha

adambra

HSC
cro_angel said:
I don't think you really understand the value of having another chance to practice for your HSC exam. Very few people in the upcoming months will sit down for 4 hours and answer 6 questions, especially in exam conditions without distractions and using the proper HSC paper.
You should have already studied for your first exam so there isn't really a need to put all of your time from now till then re-studying. Also, if you did stuff up the last paper this could be a chance to redeem yourself and work on your time management skills (I know for one of my extended responses in paper 2 I wrote 12 pages for one question and 6 pages for another).
Good luck to you all again and try not to see it as a bad thing, in the long term it really will be beneficial. The second time round you can't possibly do worse than your first...
The glass is not half-full with chocolate milk. It's half-empty and full of piss. To those who study regularly and do all the BS we should be doing FINE they'll be ok. But those of us who cram just CBF doing it again especially if we nailed it the first time. As for me i wrote 4 pages for both so don't give that BS about your time management skills, you wrote enough FFS.

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
cro_angel said:
someones not catching on to the theme that we don't want to redo the exams

emtwo

HSC
adambra said:
The glass is not half-full with chocolate milk. It's half-empty and full of piss. To those who study regularly and do all the BS we should be doing FINE they'll be ok. But those of us who cram just CBF doing it again especially if we nailed it the first time. As for me i wrote 4 pages for both so don't give that BS about your time management skills, you wrote enough FFS.
If it's full of piss and half empty, you should be glad. that's actually being optimistic.

Crofty88

HSC
adambra said:
4 pages for both? sad...

Raginsheep

HSC
cro_angel said:
Its not a matter of just sitting the trials again. I "mentally" prepare for the exams and Im sure others do as well. When I've finished the paper, I move onto my next assesment task which are also important like my maths tests.

Also, the rescheduling of the english exams means that they confict with other stuff like the HSC language speaking exams as well as other plans made beforehand.

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
cro_angel said:
The most annoying thing is that now my overall time management of outside of english exams is wonky because of rescheduling of assessments, exactly the time that 3 major projects are coming up. Who cares about sitting it again. It can get washed down the drain for all I care. Marks no matter in English for me..

adambra

HSC
Crofty88 said:
4 pages for both? sad...
Quality over quantity. I was happy with my response does it matter what mark I get or WTF you think? Fuck no.

Crofty88

HSC
imhere4themusic said:
The most annoying thing is that now my overall time management of outside of english exams is wonky because of rescheduling of assessments, exactly the time that 3 major projects are coming up. Who cares about sitting it again. It can get washed down the drain for all I care. Marks no matter in English for me..
when is english re-schedules nissen? dave k said mr. khurshed had other plans...?

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
adambra said:
Quality over quantity. I was happy with my response does it matter what mark I get or WTF you think? Fuck no.
So you're still trying to pretend you're better than people? Obviously you do care what they think or you wouldn't be replying. Thought of any answers to my questions yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)