• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
Jayphen said:
Posting from Mt. Druitt?
pinkiemoo said:
shuttup u fag!! >< ...jus coz ur skools a hole doesnt mean my skools one too...hmmz...
lol hey!! mt druitt is a nice shithole... dont mock it... we get all the drugs and people yeah ... haha .. at least we don't get stikers running around our skool.. *cough* chelhamton.. *cough* .. lol and we don't have bloody fences too

ms_clumsy

HSC
emtwo said:
Must agree with pinkiemoo (hi Monty!)

Our school is definitely not a hole. Are you sure you've been there?
mm..who are you?

emtwo

HSC
Jayphen said:
lol .. We were?
My class hasn't even touched the subject of post-structuralism.
Oh I had no idea until I looked it up in the dictionary. I don't think it needs to be mentioned by name or anything, but perhaps if you understood it it might help. Basically, the whole topic is about post structuralism- at least that was what I was told 20 minutes before the exam.

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
kimi said:
So are ALL schools redoing it? Im so confused. And what exactly happened with Cheltenham Girls, did they cheat?
Basically, from what I can tell, (I may not be entirely accurate)

The Cheltenham Girls students were told they were NOT doing the Catholic Trial. It was set for a week before the Catholic Trials should be set. The exam contained elements of the Catholic Trial (or, was the Catholic Trial but modified to look differently, I don't know. More than likely the former though) .. Because of this, if Cheltenham Girls students had spoken to people from other schools doing the Catholic Trials, those people from the other schools could have studied those questions specifically, hence gaining an unfair advantage over those who didn't.

The part I don't understand is, how could the students from other schools have possibly known that the questions from Cheltenham's Trial would've been in theirs anyway?

pinkie_monty

Jayphen said:
Basically, from what I can tell, (I may not be entirely accurate)

The Cheltenham Girls students were told they were NOT doing the Catholic Trial. It was set for a week before the Catholic Trials should be set. The exam contained elements of the Catholic Trial (or, was the Catholic Trial but modified to look differently, I don't know. More than likely the former though) .. Because of this, if Cheltenham Girls students had spoken to people from other schools doing the Catholic Trials, those people from the other schools could have studied those questions specifically, hence gaining an unfair advantage over those who didn't.

The part I don't understand is, how could the students from other schools have possibly known that the questions from Cheltenham's Trial would've been in theirs anyway?
omg yeah!! dats soo true. howd those ppl know that our trials were catholic? i mean i had no idea that they were until yesterday wen my friend from carlo told me all this stuff...so yeah. its gettin more confusing now =\

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
pinkiemoo said:
omg yeah!! dats soo true. howd those ppl know that our trials were catholic? i mean i had no idea that they were until yesterday wen my friend from carlo told me all this stuff...so yeah. its gettin more confusing now =\
Who is your friend from Carlo?

schmo

OMG!! I am sick and tired of hearing this Cheltenham-bashing bullshit! There is no need to resort to the immature comments based on the location of the school. A mistake was made, but not by the students so please keep your immature cheltenham-bashing comments to yourself...no one here wants to hear your teen angst.

emtwo

HSC
Wait, you're from Mt Druitt and you're saying Cheltenham is a hole?

Mt DRUITT and you think Cheltenham is a hole?

Go away.

ms_clumsy

HSC
pinkiemoo said:
itz jess...can't believe this thing is so big..

emtwo

HSC
schmo723 said:
OMG!! I am sick and tired of hearing this Cheltenham-bashing bullshit! There is no need to resort to the immature comments based on the location of the school. A mistake was made, but not by the students so please keep your immature cheltenham-bashing comments to yourself...no one here wants to hear your teen angst.
hello...who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)