• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

christina88

HSC
grr

its bullsh*t that cheltenhamz getn all the shit for it because its a FACT that the CSSA trials were called off as a result of students CHEATING. it started @ NSB wen some guys went 2 their teacherz 2 inform them of other guyss in the grade cheating.
what pisses me off the most iz that some of these guys, these CHEATERS, various onez not jus from nsb, are 'boycotting' cheltenham, saying that we're f*kn up their hsc etc . okay there was a f*k up in the administrati0n but can ppl PLEASE TRY N LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE? s0o what if u hafta do the paperz agn? its more practise for the hSC! N mabi this time.. it'll b fair!!
if you werent cheating this time u'll b better off.. and if u were this time u'll b doing it honestly.
the english staff at chelt0 i assume will b getn enuf sht for this from BOS.. they don't need evry1 else's sht too. and wtf? no1 deserves 2 die on somthing so petty.
by saying all this sh*t abt chelto teachers f*kn up ur hsc, imagine what ur comments are doing to chelto gurls n their teachers. in a way ur getn more practise yet ur compromising chelt0's performance.

be optimistic and realistic, please

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
christina88 said:
its bullsh*t that cheltenhamz getn all the shit for it because its a FACT that the CSSA trials were called off as a result of students CHEATING. it started @ NSB wen some guys went 2 their teacherz 2 inform them of other guyss in the grade cheating.
what pisses me off the most iz that some of these guys, these CHEATERS, various onez not jus from nsb, are 'boycotting' cheltenham, saying that we're f*kn up their hsc etc . okay there was a f*k up in the administrati0n but can ppl PLEASE TRY N LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE? s0o what if u hafta do the paperz agn? its more practise for the hSC! N mabi this time.. it'll b fair!!
if you werent cheating this time u'll b better off.. and if u were this time u'll b doing it honestly.
the english staff at chelt0 i assume will b getn enuf sht for this from BOS.. they don't need evry1 else's sht too. and wtf? no1 deserves 2 die on somthing so petty.
by saying all this sh*t abt chelto teachers f*kn up ur hsc, imagine what ur comments are doing to chelto gurls n their teachers. in a way ur getn more practise yet ur compromising chelt0's performance.

I almost considered reading that.

schmo

emtwo said:
hello...who are you?
It's Jo and I am sick and tired of being blamed and abused by random immature people who wish to take out their teen angst out on innocent unaware students like us

ms_clumsy

HSC
christina88 said:

I agree with u...i undastand y some ppl r pissed, but omg, stop abusing cheltz girls..it's so bloody annoying..think of it as more practice

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
ms_clumsy said:
I agree with u...i undastand y some ppl r pissed, but omg, stop abusing cheltz girls..it's so bloody annoying..think of it as more practice
We've been having practice for two years. We don't need a practice-practice HSC exam.

That said, I do recognise that it's not the fault of any students at Cheltenham Girls, so I agree with you in that respect.

schmo

OKOK...now there is no need to resort to immature slagging of people. We're civilised people so we need to act that way.

ms_clumsy

HSC
Jayphen said:
We've been having practice for two years. We don't need a practice-practice HSC exam.
well u know what the pt is? the pt is that no matter how much u whinge, u whine, u complain here it ain't gonna change anything...if u want sth to change i dunno sgo and write a letter of complaint or concern or whatever, stop friggen blame cheltz

pinkie_monty

hey if other skools are redoing their trials, does that mean that cheltenham have to redo it too?

emtwo

HSC
ms_clumsy said:
agreed, Christina. we're not the ones who cheated.

Though I am finding this discussion far more interesting than studying at the moment. So keep things coming

christina88

HSC
not evry1 has been practising for 2 yrz u f0b. therez nothing wrong with a 'practise-practise hsc exam' and itl b beneficial 4 evry1. if you'v alredy done ur english trial n havta do it agn, it's hapening for a reason, and hey, mayb u'll do beta this time.

schmo

oooOOOOk girls, don't sink to their level of harrassment...theres defending yourself and then there's attacking others. Don't give them more to use against us. Come on people...we don't need to be any more hated than we already are...

Last edited by a moderator:

Crofty88

HSC
Bloody hell peoples - leave the girls of cheltenham alone... aint you got anything better to do then blame a bunch of unknowing girls wrongly? get over yourselfs.. its the staff's fault. and i aint just stickin up for cheltenham girls cause im from eppo boys... there shouldnt be any slandering on the girls part..

-crofty

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
schmo723 said:
Ok, understandably you guys are pissed of at having to redo trials. BUT please do not get pissed of at us personally! I want to make clear that we knew nothing about this catholic trial stuff-up, in fact most of the students did not even realise that we were doing the catholic trial. It WAS NOT OUR FAULT! There was an English Staff fuck up and we knew nothing of it!! And now we have become the scapegoats. We have been personally abused by half the state's students which is NOT VERY NICE. We will probably also have to redo the trials as a result of this stuff up too.
I started this thread and I did not blame the girls. Anyone else who does is degenerate. This is a Year 12 issue and we should unite in our protest against old people now! Rise to vote siR !

emtwo

HSC
Crofty88 said:
Bloody hell peoples - leave the girls of cheltenham alone... aint you got anything better to do then blame a bunch of unknowing girls wrongly? get over yourselfs.. its the staff's fault. and i aint just stickin up for cheltenham girls cause im from eppo boys... there shouldnt be any slandering on the girls part..

-crofty
omg i know who you are.

christina88

HSC
lol
i like our english staff tho =( they are excellent
this stuffup iz sucha shame ><

Crofty88

HSC
haha - small world whoever you are... it wouldnt be hard for you to know me... i go to eppo boys... maybe if your nice you could tell me who you are... :cool: haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)