Chances of getting a 99+ atar (1 Viewer)

liamkk112

HSC
oh fk times have changed
back in my day it was 99.6 but if u were eligible for a certain E12 scheme (dk what it's called now) you could get it lowered to 99.0 😥
99.7 minimum is crazy
yea but idk if the person here who wants to do med is eligible, since its reserved for lower socio-economic areas or whatever, but if they are that would be good asf

liamkk112

HSC
How would i know if im eligible for it ?
you have to be a "domestic student residing in an area listed in the bottom 25 percent according to Australian Bureau of Statistics Socio-Economic Index for Areas (SEIFA) Index of Education and Occupation (IEO)"

type in your address here,if you are in the red one u are guaranteed, if u are in the second most red one u might be (coz it represents bottom 20-40%)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
you have to be a "domestic student residing in an area listed in the bottom 25 percent according to Australian Bureau of Statistics Socio-Economic Index for Areas (SEIFA) Index of Education and Occupation (IEO)"

type in your address here,if you are in the red one u are guaranteed, if u are in the second most red one u might be (coz it represents bottom 20-40%)
i think ur not 100% guaranteed for mysydney even tho ur in the lowest 25%, it can only be confirmed by usyd (not uac or anything)

HSC

NOOOOOO, im in the blue 😭, R.I.P ☠

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)