change IP? (1 Viewer)

Mishelli

HSC
Hi,

I was just wondering for no parlicular reason (*cough, wink*) if you could still change your IP, like for example from costume design to performance (just as an example of course) yeah just wondering if anyone knew!

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
You could about 2 months ago but your teacher should have already sent in your IP intentions. Therefore you can not change it now. There are ways that you can chnage but it has to be appealed by your principal and be a really good reason i.ie you are dying.
The reason you can not change it now is because they have already lined up the markers and the amount of projects they are expecting to receive in each category.
Sorry to put a damper on the situation I hope I helped.

Peartie

HSC
Yea, it was actually about 3 or 4 weeks ago but still 2 late...im in the same boat as i wanted 2 change 2 performance but then couldnt so im stuck wit DF.

Mishelli

HSC
damn!!!! lets see if I can fabricate some great grounds for apeal........ damn damn damn!!!
thanx people

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
you'll ave to talk to your principal and already have plans set out for what you are changing to

babywhitto

what about if you do the trial...u get a shitty mark and you want to change? Can u change ot a whole new thing (e.g poster and promotion) or just change whatever you doing like a new i.p or something?

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
You can not change your IP whatsoever after the trails. Even if you lodge an appeal you will not able able to change because it would obviously be too late to get the work done for a new IP ... Why would you want to change your IP now anyway?

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
VonDavis said:
You can not change your IP whatsoever after the trails. Even if you lodge an appeal you will not able able to change because it would obviously be too late to get the work done for a new IP ... Why would you want to change your IP now anyway?
Like your stuff Von. Good advice.

Yeah, dudes if you don't like your IP then you are just going to have to stick with it. The more you procrastinate and complain the less will be done about it.

roxie_b

HSC
mishelli, its kool cos u changed without much hassel! well done. cant wait for the crude rude protrude dubious boobies beep beep script. so much better than my ip! luv ya!

Skitzo

HSC
Well if one was wanting to perform a monologue, then yes. In my opinion it wouldn't be hard, if you were inept at acting and had a pre-conceived idea you would like to explore thoroughly.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Turning your modem off for 30 seconds then switching it back on should do the trick. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)