Changing option topic (1 Viewer)

Corskya

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,
I did q2q during the year at school and my trials was using q2q. It's a week before the HSC and i find that medical physics is a lot easier. Could I just answer the medical questions for my option topic during the hsc exam instead of q2q?

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Just to throw a spanner in the works here..

I have been told that the booklets for the option topic will actually not be blank booklets anymore, they will be booklets which have set space for the questions and the booklets will already have your name on the front of them (to avoid booklets being lost or left with no name on them) and the booklets will be different for the different options.

So, to answer your question.. I don't know :\

photastic

HSC

I have been told that the booklets for the option topic will actually not be blank booklets anymore, they will be booklets which have set space for the questions and the booklets will already have your name on the front of them (to avoid booklets being lost or left with no name on them) and the booklets will be different for the different options.

Confirming that the booklets for the option topic is blank so you can do whatever topic you wish to do.

acronical

HSC
I would strongly advise doing another option topic so close to the exams if you haven't started the option yet.

If you actually did Medical Physics in detail (as in you spent over 20 hours of work on it), then I guess its the better choice to do Medical. Other than that, if you haven't started Medical Physics or have spent minimal time on it then you are better off sticking with Quanta to Quarks if you have done more work on that.

Regarding what Fizzy_Cyst said though I think you may have to ask someone about it. I've heard of classes doing multiple options so they were all given the same writing paper in the past but I am not sure what is happening at the moment regarding that.

LizzyGrant

HSC

The option topic booklets are blank, the core booklets have your name/student ID printed on them.

mreditor16

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)