changing program of study (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

clairegirl said:
hehe i think you misinterpreted his post... he was sticking up for you :p he was referring the the law/acturials student and implying that he wouldn't be able to get HD's in ancient history

:) anyway this is none of my business so i'll just go on my merry way.
Yes I realise that now. But the fact that he put it right after my post with no quote meant that it was confusing.

Shall we move on?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
lolz i think he does actuarial/law at anu though =P

no idea why he lurks around here in our forum

X

xeuyrawp

:: ryan.cck :: said:
lolz i think he does actuarial/law at anu though =P
Unless he has a 3 hour drive every day :rollseyes:

And he hangs around here because mac has good actuary.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
oo ic ic haha ... is anu any good for actuary?

do they give u exemptions and stuff too?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
AsyLum said:
*wants to see the fuckers HD philosophy and ancient subjects then will consider them mighty*
lol u funny cnt...i dont thinik actuarial students would be able to HD those writing type subjects except for the very few...our course is dominated by fobs who are leet with maths and sciences...i on the other hand am weird nad prefer writing and stuff

actuarial is hard no doubt about that but evry1 knows...although the other degrees dont get enuff respect which they deserve (i.e law, philo, psychology, history, artsy type things where u cud get fukd over by subjective marking)

actuarial by itself at anu aint too crash hot but anu has a leet law program...neway noneother is considering to drop his actuarial major

syd17

HSC
AsyLum said:
Doing 15 units next sem, dont think ill be burdened overtly but thats due to my units
evil alexander essay

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, oh yes, the alexander essay. Although im loving reading up about how the sarissa was used :D

*such a military historian*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)