Chapter heading advice? (1 Viewer)

cass1992

HSC
Hi sorry to bother everyone i just wanted some advice on my proposed chapter headings. My topic is looking to explain the changing nature and levels of ownership of the power of censoring through the comparison of the Vietnam and Iraqi wars. The chapter headings i have are:
1.The nature and characteristics of Post World War Two censorship
2.The ownership, control and characteristics of the influence of the media (should i change this to stakeholders to make it more broad?) in regards to censorship during the Vietnam War period
3.The ownership, control and characteristics of the influence of the media in regards to censorship in the Iraqi war period in comparison to the Vietnam War.
Critism about my chapter headings is welcome.</SPAN>

Sadiah

HSC
Hi sorry to bother everyone i just wanted some advice on my proposed chapter headings. My topic is looking to explain the changing nature and levels of ownership of the power of censoring through the comparison of the Vietnam and Iraqi wars. The chapter headings i have are:
2.The ownership, control and characteristics of the influence of the media (should i change this to stakeholders to make it more broad?) in regards to censorship during the Vietnam War period
3.The ownership, control and characteristics of the influence of the media in regards to censorship in the Iraqi war period in comparison to the Vietnam War.
Headings, esp. chapter headings, should be catchy, and the more precise they are, the better.

0hNivlek

HSC
Yeah i did The Asian Parent Syndrome for my PIP and my subheadings were like Symptons (= what the pip is about etc...), treatment (any remedies for this strict nature of asian parents etc...). Yeah i tried to use puns and stuff lolol

HSC
Firstly yeah, your should try and cut down the length of your headings, you have the whole rest of each chapter to explain what you mean:) but also, how have you incorporated a predominance of primary research into your topic? It seems a tad secondary focussed from this brief look : o

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)