CHEAP HAIRDRESSERS (1 Viewer)

SpoonSamba

HSC
Hey does anyone know where I can find a relatively cheap hairdresser? I live near Burwood and I need to get my foils redone, just a half-head and toner and all the salons I'm calling are quoting around $150.

Fuck that man! I've only had it done once and i got a mad voucher but there arent any good ones at the moment and I am in pretty dire need.

Theres a lot of Asian hairdressers in Burwood, is it ok for a non-asian to go in there? Would that be 'frowned upon'?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Best hair dresser: Yourself.

Ingredients:

1x Scissors
1x Large plastic bowl
1x Mirror

$150 for a haircut is crazy! I pay $10 for mine.

halapenyo

HSC
what the fuk? why are you paying 150 for a haircut. mine costs $15 each time.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
what the fuk? why are you paying 150 for a haircut. mine costs $15 each time.
You seem to have forgotten that she is a girl.

Not any kind of girl, but the ones who EXAGGGGGERRATTEEEEEEEEE their words.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Hey does anyone know where I can find a relatively cheap hairdresser? I live near Burwood and I need to get my foils redone, just a half-head and toner and all the salons I'm calling are quoting around $150.

Fuck that man! I've only had it done once and i got a mad voucher but there arent any good ones at the moment and I am in pretty dire need.

Theres a lot of Asian hairdressers in Burwood, is it ok for a non-asian to go in there? Would that be 'frowned upon'?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
lool.

korean hairdressers are expensive. chinese hairdressers are not. and why would it be 'frowned upon'?

halapenyo

HSC
You seem to have forgotten that she is a girl.

Not any kind of girl, but the ones who EXAGGGGGERRATTEEEEEEEEE their words.
150 is still quite expensive for a woman. my mum and sister go to this posh salon in wahroonga and they pay around 100.

SpoonSamba

HSC
you people misunderstand me. I have never and would never pay $150 for a hairCUT, I'm looking for somewhere to get my foils redone, and the standard price for a half head of FOILS and toner seems to be $150, which I am not willing to pay - thus my question is does anywhere know where I can get some cheap foils?

I usually juts cut my hair myself, I'm pretty good at it lol.

And i just read on vogue forums that there are cheap korean hairdressers around Burwood. I havent actually researched it, I just thought itd be weird because when I go past their salons at burwood its always just asians who are in there, I dont want to go somewhere I'm not wanted :( And would they know what to do with my non-asian hair? But if they are exxy anyway then ts a moot point.

and yes i am a girl and EXAGERATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN keeps me young :p

I Study Hard

HSC
I laughed at that pic =P
I paid $180 at a really upscale salon because I didn't trust a cheaper hairdresser to do it and it was such a waste of money.
Asians are a no-no if you're getting a hair cut (they tend to thin out hair ALOT), however for foils you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)