Cheap txtbooks! Texts and Traditions, Aus and the World and Contemp Society!!! (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
Hi all! desperately trying to get rid of these textbooks from last sem and the sem before.

TEXT AND TRADITIONS: The whole pack of 8 books will cost you almost $200 at the book store. I have the first 7 of them (as I borrowed the last one from the library to try and save money last sem) and I'll sell it for $95. All the books are in very good condition. From memory, none of them have highlights. I'll also add my lecture and/or study notes and the course reader.
You guys are soo lucky, last sem we couldn't get the books in a pack..had to get them seperately and some of those books cost almost $40 each.

AUS AND THE WORLD: Australia's history themes and debates book, I'll sell it for $20. Book is in very good condition. Almost $40 for a brand new one at the bookshop.

CONTEMP SOCIETY: Contemporary Society by Arvanitakis (2009), around $60 at the book store. I'll sell it for $20. There are highlights throughout some chapters but it's in a very good condition. Will also be adding lecture/study notes as well.

I'm based at the bankstown campus and will be on campus Monday and Wednesday this semester.

PM me if interested :D

"Chubby"

HSC
I've pm'ed everyone above.

Texts and Traditions & Contemporary society textbooks have now been sold. Aus and the World is semi sold (on hold) til the end of week 1 in the new sem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)