Votes: 25 36.8%
  • OMGS NO!

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • MEH, I DUN GIVE A DAMN!

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters

roryclifford

HSC
after 6 days of full on study I still don't feel ready aha, but at the dun giva dam stage yew

E

Effekt

All my chemistry lessons were taught to us in powerpoint slides so i've just been reading over them i've got all the content but as for the calculations.. someone kill me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Atarer

HSC
All my chemistry lessons were taught to us in powerpoint slides so i've just been reading over them i've got all the content but as for the calculations.. someone kill me.
dw calculations for chem are easy

SayWut

HSC
i just crammed like an entire terms worth of work into one arvo...we'll see how that goes for me

lolcakes52

HSC
Yeah, im kinda freaking out but i just went over last years hsc and it was a cake walk. Just gotta go over shipwrecks then i am sorted.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
FML i'm resigned to the fact i will fail 2moro. :( at least it means i'm not stressed

mirakon

nigga
HSC
by your standards fail means not state rank lol.
nah seriously chemistry is by far my worst. I won't fail as in less than 50% but it'll probably be the units that don't count

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
EDIT1: lol
EDIT2: Thanks Roryclifford for expplaining, i had a brain fart and thought the negative enthalpy was endothermic.... Guess i've been cramming too much its fking with me head lol

Last edited:

roryclifford

HSC

explain to me please someone :)
There are more Gaseous molecules on the right, therefore increased pressure would drive it to the left. B is wrong.

The reaction is Exothermic, so an increase in temperature would drive the reaction to the left. C is wrong.

A Catalyst is used to speed up rate of reaction, but does not shift the equilibrium. (I think? Might be wrong on its purpose, but it certainly doesnt shift equilibrium). So A is wrong.

More of the reactant would increase the concentration of reactants on the left hand side, so to counter the change by Le Chatlier the reaction will be driven to the right. Therefore, the answer is D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)