Cherish it you fools! Cherish it! (1 Viewer)

Alexander

Gold Member
You fools, you foolish yr 11 fools. You have know idea....well ok, some idea, on what ur in for.
Prelim is a stroll in the park, i tell ya. "Ha!" i say to prelim. Not only does it mean nothing, but it is the info. that isnt important enough to go in the real deal.
Im in HSC now and it makes a big difference having the uai pressure. Cause in yr11 you dont care, and think "im gonna do really well here, just cause i can" but hsc is like "WHAT IF I DONT DO REALLY WELL??? I HAVE TO DO WELLL" and so on and so forth.

Sincerely etc.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so true, yr 11, u get good marks, and thats cool, ur happy, its all good. yr 12, u get good marks, and then worry theyr'e not good enough, they're not good compared 2 every1 in the state ah..

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Just think next year when this it is all said and done, you will be finished it all and we will only just be starting.
please don't rub it in to much....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, i know what u mean, ive come this far and i wouldnt wanna b in yr 11 again, dnt worry, im sure we'll b feeling 4 u guys next yr anyway coz we'll know wat its like 2 b in the situation

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
calm down d00d

u sound like ur stressing real bad alexander

yes we know wot we r up against... even tho we haven faced it we can tell how much stress we will face next year ...

only a term away ehehe buti guess around this time of year the stress rEALLY kicks in eh :D

Alexander

Gold Member
just saying it's easier to do well when you have nothing riding on it, but in yr 12 baby, half the time ud normally spend on work etc. is spent stressing out dude.
Its like totally far out.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
wow like yea d00d

is it really so stressing u end up stressing half the time =\

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yes... ive been procrastinating all holidays... i tell people im not gonna go out cause i have too much work to do but then i end up not doing anything at all that day cause i dont know where to start and am worried and overall cant be fucked... then i regret not going out... other days i go out and then regret going out cause "i should be doing work" so its a loose loose situation... i work best under pressure so i guess thats why i only have my bio notes written with trials in a month.. hey shit happens... yes ryan stressing does take up a hell of a lot of time cause u sit there in front of the comp worrying ur not doing it properly etc etc

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
well even though yr 11 doesnt count offciallly...it is a training year for a reason...it prepares you for the real thing...by getting u to do more demanding tasks etc etc

you can really just bludge yr 11...and say ' yeah ill work hard in yr12' cos it often doesnt happen...u have to get into the swing of the HSC from the beginning...well for ur best result that is...
I 100% agree.

is a roflcopter
HSC
usually those who nerd it up in year 11 burn out and die in year 12

or create such false expectations for themselves that they breakdown after 1 bad result in year 12

the last term of year 11 for me involved 1 week of exams and 9 weeks of jigging school
DONT WASTE IT :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
not necessarily... just keep a good perspective on it! if u get 1 good mark it doesnt mean the rest will be good

Alexander

Gold Member
Originally posted by Newbie

or create such false expectations for themselves that they breakdown after 1 bad result in year 12

the last term of year 11 for me involved 1 week of exams and 9 weeks of jigging school
YES! I was the dude who nerded up in yr 11!, but im not doing too bad though...BUT we got a new history teacher and she gave us this essay and this chick who always did bad, and wrote crap got 80 something, while i usually blitzed these things, got 70!
I was totally gutted. The teacher just liked the girl.
I'll never live it down! Seriously, it was the first time i got less than 80! and i was like "this is HSC!!!"

is a roflcopter
HSC
lol my sympathies
new teachers are always trouble

the first senario i said describes myself.........i cant be fucked to study anymore :p

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
GO ALEXANDER! you are a king!

enjoy year 11 you fools! get into the habit of studying, cos you sure as hell wont get time to get into a routine in year 12! it's one term away... get into a good study habit but dont be too serious.. this is just a practise year... enjoy it while you can

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by Newbie

I dont get the logic behind that...
Im currently nerding it up, as in really overdoing it even in my opinion but after a good nights sleep Im ready for more.

How will nerding it up in year 11 affect stamina/willpower/self discipline/intellectual capacity etc in year 12?

well for me if I slack off for a while its real hard to get back to work so may as well do a 2 year grind... heh, I won't burn out.

then again maybe next year ill be taking that back but from the looks of it now, that wud be unlikely. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)