Chessn (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
ive got mine, have you???
i honestly thought it would be later on in the year...but i got mine YAY!
sent it in the mail...
btw, im form uws so dunno about other unis, thought it may remind you people to check the mail for it?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i got my one from mq like more than a week ago.. and from acu a couple of days after that
very exciting i guess? i dont really know what it does so i just gave it to my dad.

klh

HSC
acu and mac?? so you go to 2 uni's?
nah but i want to check what it can do...yes ther eisnt anything remotely exciting so to see a letter in the mailbox is quite a nice surprise...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Heh. I will go practice overseas and never pay Australian Taxes. That'll teach you, Billy Government!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
3 grand for a semester ....hmm nd this is only semester 1
i feel sorry for every one on higher bands

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
klh said:
acu and mac?? so you go to 2 uni's?
indeed i do.. im doing my bachelor degree at acu and a certificate in languages at macquarie
mmm so from that site is it basically a number we can use to check our hecs debt?
i pay mine upfront so i guess itll just constantly say 0? kinda pointless for me

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Lexicographer said:
Heh. I will go practice overseas and never pay Australian Taxes. That'll teach you, Billy Government!
Siff steal our money!:vcross:

jellybeenz

HSC
So this is the letter we got in the mail telling us how much debt we are in? If it is, is the number we got for a semester or a whole year?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
jellybeenz said:
So this is the letter we got in the mail telling us how much debt we are in? If it is, is the number we got for a semester or a whole year?
Just a semester.

klh

HSC
i dont!!! oh, you meant it in a sarcastic way...the chainsaw didnt load quickly enough...
2 uni's? how do oyu balance it out?? like PT and FT or day and night?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
its just like i do 1 extra subject at mq and have to go to tutorials 6:30-8pm every thursday night.. and submit assignments every 2 weeks
though i do end up doing most of my croatian assignments the night before i find i have more than enough time for uni work, my part time job and actually going to both unis.. its just that i waste alot of time watching tv, going on the net or going shopping which leads me to rushing things at last minute
then again i just got my maths essays back and i got 17/20 (85%) and 25/30 (83%) so guess my last minute efforts arent too bad hehehe woo scraped in to getting a hd.. but then getting a lecture about how its not marks its all ranking and we might end up with a pass blah blah ruined it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)