chilling out @ UTS (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yeah they've got heaps of funky design books. I usually drop in for the dictionaries (not surprisingly, given my username) and the manga. Oh, and trying to get a job there.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Lexicographer said:
Interesting you should say that, since you'll hardly ever find science students in building 4. Mostly you'll run into builders, since everything's being ripped up and renovated.

But I wasn't talking about your faculty in general, I was talking about the people I see hanging around the DAB café. If you honestly think the impression I get of those people (as snobby look-at-me-I'm-a-design-student-you're-not-cool-enough-to-talk-to-me wankers) is indicative of the entire DAB faculty then the problem isn't mine is it?
well, maybe you are just pissed because the cool people didn't let you in

MoNNiE

HSC
eheh rob, you seem to like raising up some controversy don't u :p

ah.. my locker is full of gym clothes again ==''

uts glasshouse pool tables.. and bball courts :D
otherwise level5 couches... i can fall asleep easily on themm.. pretty comfortable too

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Mon that's just because you're small enough to curl up on those couches...next time I catch you I'll have my CyberShot. :p

Locker full of gym clothes? You should be STUDYING!

Johnson: they're not cool unless they can calculate the air speed velocity of a swallow (african or european? I don't kn-- AAAAARGH)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I wish it were a little bigger...so I could just sit in the corner quietly and read, instead of having all those loud conversations interrupt my hot chocolatey pleasure.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The Loft has the best hot chocs on campus because they don't add boiling water.... I had one at the concourse cafe once and it was shit.... the cup must have been half full of hot water!!!

Jinglebell

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
The Loft is the best cafe/bar to hang out at!
shh! don't tell people about it, then it won't be the HSS home anymore...and we'll never get a couch, and Mel at the bar will forget who I am and what coffee I drink:p

not that I spend more time there than in class or anything...

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yay next year my contact hours decrease to 9 hours a week!!! More time to chill at the loft!! Yehea!

MoNNiE

HSC
WTF 9hrs....
my 22.5hrs i doubt, will never decrease.actually it could.. but that would means me @ uts >5yrs... i don't think so!
as for the loft, still haven't been in there..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)