Chinese girls the hottest outa all asians? (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Supposedly Russians are considered Asian. Well, whatever. I think they are hawt. Klassnaya popka!

tempco

HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: are there any asians that dark? :p :p :p

edit: opps i meant chinese.. sorry -_-' :D
a dark skinned asian would look weird... but some filos are pretty dark, and they look asian. but you aren't filo, right?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
nekkid said:
a dark skinned asian would look weird... but some filos are pretty dark, and they look asian. but you aren't filo, right?
she said she was chinese

so unless she is an inland chinese, i'm not sure i've seen a dark chinese.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
nekkid said:
no, chinese.
From gathering people's comments, i can pass as a filo, malay, indo...apparently i look mix *shrugs* think that's abt it..
And no im not that dark as u think, i hope. Im just bit tan :p *shrugs* wot u expect ima true ABC, love the sun.. i would like to get that beautiful tan.. can't wait till summer again.. recent summer went so fast. :(

tempco

HSC
i'm malay, and i can pass as indo/filo and even indian on the rare occassion. i play a bit of tennis, so i'm out in the sun a lot... we might have a common skin tone :D

i only know 1 tanned chinese (well i think she is chinese anyway). i think it looks hot... better than whit/yellow anyway. :uhhuh:

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
Chinese girls the hottest outa all asians? BULLSHIT.. seen Miss China.. haha she was a chuppa chup

Chinese girls the hottest outa all asians? funky styllish and vivid but not the hottest.. i've seen really hot filo, viet, thai, korean and indo

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Therez thiz really hot Asian girl at my QMA lect, shame that shez wit a white dude, and he ain't anythin special. Shez prob in fo the money. :(

Don't know what nash she iz, but lookz Chinese to me.

tempco

HSC
erm, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe their in love? and that involves much more than money and looks?

hrm, now i'm curious as to who you're talking about.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Love don't start from nowhere. That white dude iz ordinary man, I see nothin special in him. They don't match...!

I go to Yeungz lectz, the onez at 11 on Tuez and 1 on Thurz. How can I describe her to you...? Well shez got long hair. :p

tempco

HSC
do you even know the guy?

ok louis yeung. check. and all of them have long hair. but some hot ones have short hair. and those who can pull off the short hair look are awesomely hot.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
No I don't know the guy and I don't know the girl, but I sat one seat away from her today, and my friend waz next to her, and she talked to my friend too, don't know if they know each other.

Are you in that lect too...?

tempco

HSC
naw, i'm with troung troung. the best lecturer, ever. so, your friend sat next to her, so why didn't you take that opportunity to get to know her hmm? :p

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Well maybe that white boy will give me the dirty and will bully me lata. :p
I remember once there were a few guyz sittin near me once and they all fully checked her out, even though she waz sittin all the way at the other side of the lect room.

santaslayer

HSC
The Shanghainese are the hawwwt-est Chinese girls EVA.

Like....WhOaaaAaHHh..HubbBa hUbbA...! :p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Therez thiz really hot Asian girl at my QMA lect, shame that shez wit a white dude, and he ain't anythin special. Shez prob in fo the money. :(

Don't know what nash she iz, but lookz Chinese to me.
I was going to flame you - and then I realised that it was beneath me.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Oh...?
Whatz stoppin you...?
It ain't cauz hez white, itz cauz hez average.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
an average asian girl can become hot if you dress her up nicely and do something funky with her hair. oh and put on some makeup.
exactly. it's more to do with how they dress and the colours they dye their hair and the way they act.
they're genetically the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)