Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (1 Viewer)

sakinluvo

HSC
Which of the 'trinity' would have the hardest questions? I only have maths in focus and Cambridge 3u.
id say new senior is the hardest for me
personally, then cambridge and maths in focus.

stick with cambridge tho cuz a lot of the test questions kinda relate to it (like on ideas and question formats) (from what i've observed on my test)

good luck 👍

kkk579

hello
HSC
Everything :) but english
U got ur marks for some of them back yet? I dis ext 1 today and i kept drawing this one graph wrong which wasted my time so i started panicking thru the whole exam and made a silly mistake in one of the last qs 😔 hopefully they do error carried foward cos i fucked up the simul eqn LOL, i flipping rearranged it to make smth the subject and accidentally put + instead of -. I did good in adv math, and did good in eco (i think - havent gotten marks back yet but it went well), i did alrightish for chem but not as good as i wanted to (wasnt specific enough with scientific method and stuff costing me marks) and english im dreading to get my mark back

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
U got ur marks for some of them back yet? I dis ext 1 today and i kept drawing this one graph wrong which wasted my time so i started panicking thru the whole exam and made a silly mistake in one of the last qs 😔 hopefully they do error carried foward cos i fucked up the simul eqn LOL, i flipping rearranged it to make smth the subject and accidentally put + instead of -. I did good in adv math, and did good in eco (i think - havent gotten marks back yet but it went well), i did alrightish for chem but not as good as i wanted to (wasnt specific enough with scientific method and stuff costing me marks) and english im dreading to get my mark back
Bruh i came from 8th in my first assessment to first during the prelim assessments. You have plenty of time to get back up in rank. Chem mod 1 doesnt get too hard imo. very repetitive. I am acc gonna kms when I see my eng results.

kkk579

hello
HSC
Bruh i came from 8th in my first assessment to first during the prelim assessments. You have plenty of time to get back up in rank. Chem mod 1 doesnt get too hard imo. very repetitive. I am acc gonna kms when I see my eng results.
Bro i dont even wanna talk abt eng i fucked it and i blame it entirely on my eng teacher telling me the wrong info

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Bro i dont even wanna talk abt eng i fucked it and i blame it entirely on my eng teacher telling me the wrong info
my teacher is rlly helpful and I feel rlly terrible bc she rlly is pashionate ab what she teaches but I took advantage of the fact that she doesn't discipline students for doing other work whislt she was teaching due to math. I basically failed her 😭

kkk579

hello
HSC
Yeah im not worried abt my rank, but i was aiming for 100 since i got that in adv as well

kkk579

hello
HSC
my teacher is rlly helpful and I feel rlly terrible bc she rlly is pashionate ab what she teaches but I took advantage of the fact that she doesn't discipline students for doing other work whislt she was teaching due to math. I basically failed her 😭
😭😭 at least your teacher cares, mine went on a whole rampage about taylor swift for an ENTIRE PERIOD

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
😭😭 at least your teacher cares, mine went on a whole rampage about taylor swift for an ENTIRE PERIOD
mine is a swifty too but ughhhh she knows all her stuff but I was too focused on making new friends since I was new and then royally screwed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)