Cliche' Uni Help >< (1 Viewer)

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Hey all ...

Just wondering if i could get some advise on selecting a uni. At the moment i do Phys, English Advanced, IT, Biz, Religion 1 unit, and did maths 2+3 unit last year (88% in 3U 93% in 2U) ...

I seriously have no idea :s ... i know plenty of people felt the same way (at least i think so :p) but id love some feedback on a few courses ... although theres nothing artistic about my selection of yr12 subjects, im thinking Marketing mixed with IT or something, maybe IT and Business ...

very very broad i know, im considering most uni's around the sydney area at the moment, recently went to an open day to uws with the school and got infor about that, uts, unsw and usyd, but id appreciate any feedback or course suggestions based on the interests provided ;)

thanks all ...

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
you sound like you want to do some kind of commerce combined with IT.

This is probably a good enough idea for now. Since when you choose a uni degree you aren't locked into it. There is a lot of flexibility ecpecially in commerce and IT, so you can still change once you are into uni.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
You said it yourself - IT and Business. You'll quite likely get a high enough UAI to get into that at UNSW, so why not go research the degree and its variations at UNSW and other unis?

^___^
HSC
probably a combination of B Sci(computing)/B Commerce in most unis such as UNSW and USYD
there is a BIT/B Business in UTS while MQ offers a more hardcore commerce B Commerce(actuarial)/B CompSci

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)