Coffs Harbour? (1 Viewer)

Sarsoor

HSC
COFFS HARBOUR, here we come!

kaviney! me and my beautiful 6 friends are going up on that week... its gonna be sooo fun!! i think everyones going up a little later... definately gonna get up to a little mischief....
:) :cool: :)

doddsy1987

HSC
hey im goin to coffs. there are five of us, all girls, we are stayin at park beach holiday park.
its good to see other ppl goin. we chose coffs cause its cheap and i need all the moeny i can get cause im in london next year... yeah itd b cool to see some u of at coffs

Counterfeit

HSC
... it seems coffs in gonna be dominated by girls... hmmm

We have 5 guys and 7 girls going.

Anyway should be a ball, with 12 people we can make our own fun, im sure of it, its all about celebrating the end of school with my mates anyway...
who needs a thousand other randoms, personally i just get overhwlmed, i quite like seeing people i know.

:D :D

by the way does anyone have a car they would be willing to share??!!
We get there on the 22nd (me and 2 guys by plane in the morning,then the rest by train 9 hours later ha!) and we have to somehow get our luggage to our accomodation, then buy groceries before the others get there.... but we havent a clue how!!
:) Heres where u friendly fellow schoolies people or coffs residents help us out :)

PM me if its a possibility at all, thnx in advance!!! We'll pay you back somehow!!! Im sure there are a multitude of ways!

LuKiN

HSC
where you staying counterfeit? we have a similar issue because we are all the way at the north of coffs. i think we are just gunna call the good ol' taxi service though.

Counterfeit

HSC
hahah you know i just can not think of the name our the resort for the life of me!

I know its opposite the main beach near the infamous pier if that helps!!

Argh! Im too broke for a taxi service.. waaaay to broke, like seriously people will have to buy me food at schoolies to prevent me dying, damn stingey parents "its your choice to go on schoolies, so you pay for it missy!" grrr.

So yeah, how much do u recon a taxi will be :S ?

Coffs residents: what are the bus's like in coffs and where bouts is the closest woolies to the main beach??

HSC
buses won't be a prob if you're near the jetty.. you will have to get a timetable though coz they wont be going every 15min like syd/goldie but you should b able to get around town with not too much hassel!
also there are supermarkets at the jetty, definitely in walking distance..
since there's 12 of you, maxi taxis would be the way to go, saves you money.. you may even find gettin onea those would be the equivalent of a bus fare?
also for the chicks who like shoppin, theres a mall - 'the palm's centre' and also bout 5mins north a plaza - 'parkbeach plaza'. and theres usually some goodlookin guys hangin round somewhere - im sure u'll find some locals more than happy 2 party with ya!
oh and the big banana - not as big as it seems when you were 5... hasa ice skating rink and ski slope and a yummy lollie shop tho...

johno34

HSC
Who is staying near the Comfort Inn Park Beach place cause that is where we will be from the 24th. Drop by and say hello when ur up there.

LuKiN

HSC
Counterfeit, coffs isn't a huge place. If you're desperate you can walk no worries. The chances are you will never have to walk more than an hour to get anywhere. but yeah there are busses too.

Zali

HSC
Counterfeit said:
hahah you know i just can not think of the name our the resort for the life of me!

I know its opposite the main beach near the infamous pier if that helps!!

Argh! Im too broke for a taxi service.. waaaay to broke, like seriously people will have to buy me food at schoolies to prevent me dying, damn stingey parents "its your choice to go on schoolies, so you pay for it missy!" grrr.

So yeah, how much do u recon a taxi will be :S ?

Coffs residents: what are the bus's like in coffs and where bouts is the closest woolies to the main beach??
if ure staying near the pier as in the pier hotel than its with in walking distance of the train station 1km away at the most its not worth a taxi or bus anyway. buses come like eery 20mins at the jetty and theres jetty village shopping cetre which has an IGA i think.

to whoevers staying in coridi: thats like 40mins north of coffs i dont no about busses early in the morning so u mite be up for some big taxi fares. otherwise see if u can change ure accomodation if u wana spent alot of time in coffs

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
corindi is great!! guy got stabbed almost to deaht there the other week. ! It has corner shop too! oh and a petrol station! hang on, does it?

Bboymot

Freshest member ever
HSC
Hey Im goin to coffs, although i cant remember the name of the damn resort im staying at.

Theres about 4-5 guys and 8 girls coming up with me. Should be lots of fun :)

jay1014

HSC
hey me and 9 other blokes are roadtrippin up there on sat 26th till dec 4. staying at the calypso holiday apartments, its right near the caravan park so we should diffinately meet up and sink a few brews, cant wait its gonna be rockin

angel88

HSC
yeah theres about 12 of us coming to coffs. 30th nov til 7th dec, staying at park beach cabins, should be fun! bit worried coz not everyones 18, but we can just have fun around the cabins,lol. 2 of us are flying up, and others are driving up later, we gotta beat the guys to the cabin,lol, does anyone know the best way to get from the airport to park beach?

jay1014

HSC
i dunno i'd just cab it if i were u! should be pretty easy. Yeah we got two under ages but i reckon they'll be sweet with fakies, and hey if everyone just heads out to be beach everynight with some beers who'll need the pubs! CD player, fire, beers, beach, new people...Cant beat it:D

Rach_10

HSC
hi guys, im going up to coffs for a fortnight with a bunch of friends...the annoying thing is a have a piano audition for uni the week i get back - does anyone know of any pianos or schools or a con i could practice at?

Zali

HSC
angel88 said:
yeah theres about 12 of us coming to coffs. 30th nov til 7th dec, staying at park beach cabins, should be fun! bit worried coz not everyones 18, but we can just have fun around the cabins,lol. 2 of us are flying up, and others are driving up later, we gotta beat the guys to the cabin,lol, does anyone know the best way to get from the airport to park beach?
just get a maxi taxi. its not that far so it wont cost much between you. im not sure how close the busses stop to the caravan park they prob only go to the plaza which is a bit of a walk from the caravan park but do-able.

LuKiN

HSC
Rach_10 said:
hi guys, im going up to coffs for a fortnight with a bunch of friends...the annoying thing is a have a piano audition for uni the week i get back - does anyone know of any pianos or schools or a con i could practice at?
bring your piano with you. then at night time you can bring it down to the beach and we can all sit around and sing campfire songs.

franski

HSC
okay - like gavrillo said - coffs is a bit of a hole. Its awesome if you wanna come explore beaches and while away the time sunbaking.... but there isnt much nightlife here, apart from the planto and luna - coffs' only nightclub. So i suggest unless you're over 18, don't plan on having fun at night.

LuKiN

HSC
franski said:
okay - like gavrillo said - coffs is a bit of a hole. Its awesome if you wanna come explore beaches and while away the time sunbaking.... but there isnt much nightlife here, apart from the planto and luna - coffs' only nightclub. So i suggest unless you're over 18, don't plan on having fun at night.
Fool. Do you really think with the sudden influx of a whole load of stupid drunk teenagers there wont be a night life? We will make our own goddam night life. You don't have to be in a club to drink and have fun at night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)