Coffs Harbour? (1 Viewer)

Rach_10

HSC
what......just sling a 19 tonne instrument over my shoulder and wing it??

jay1014

HSC
we will expect to see that piano there rach!! lol, yeah fuck were gonna have a mad time just cause we will be gettin pissed and bein sleezy! it'll be mad, it sounds like theres enough other schoolies comin down to have sum parties, itll b rockin

Counterfeit

HSC
geez everyone seems to be coming down jst as my groups leaving! (were gone by the 29th)

but i mean there HAS to be some other shoolies.. why else would the accomodation have been so hard to get a hold of? Booked out by other schoolies goers i say! ( i hope!)

Bboymot

Freshest member ever
HSC
I think were goin down on the 19th. And I am still struggling to grasp the name of the place we are stayin at......

05er

HSC
Charlesworth Bay?
Boambee Bay?
Pelican Bay?
Aanuka?

Any one of those?

I'm leaving for schoolies on the 28th so if you want to PM me on any good places to go, I'll be happy to accomodate you.

HSC
woohoo im so guna come party with the randoms comin to my town for schoolies! haha thats when im not at the goldie.. u guys will make fun hey, i mean just bein away from home/parents with nothing to think about but gettin pissed, beachin, and partying is enough for anyone to have fun right?! enjoy - i'll probs bee seein ya! hehe!

jay1014

HSC
hey katie, itd b mad to meet up with some locals while were down! r many of ur girl friends staying in town for schoolies? ;)

jay1014

HSC
hey man were a group of 10 footy guys too (of varying skills lol) we should get together and have a game of touch on the beach or somthin. EVEN better! lets get heaps pissed and play for beers! :D

doddsy1987

HSC
hell yeah...there seems to b heaps of ppl comin to coffs!!!
should be good
are there many ppl stayin at the park beach caravan park??? we got one of the last villas!!!
also i hear that end of fashion is playin on the 1st of december at the plantation...should b good... i saw them at hb 04... they were good

HSC
LuKiN said:
i'll be there from the 27th for a week. i hope theres plenty of other people up there. because i want mad beach parties.
you will be suprised...lol! the only type of beach parties here are little drunk 12yr olds at the jetty or diggers!!!

HSC
hehe. heaps of people are coming for schoolies. ive never noticed any before! it might be fun!!! is anyone staying at the emerald beach caravan park? i live 5 houses up from it. emerald is bout 15mins from coffs. wat schools do all u coffs people go to?
gavillio is at bishop hey?? thats all i know!

Counterfeit

HSC
20 jocks? Hahaha oh youre going to get along great with our boys :) (please dont hurt them tee hee)

Tegan-Jane

HSC
Coffs from the 5th

hey, we're from mudgee and there's like 20 of us all coming up to coffs on the 5th of december! just wondering how many other people there'll be there at the same time! :D

Bboymot

Freshest member ever
HSC
hey hey im going up from the 19th to 26th.

Im staying at some place called the tahitian, sounds pretty sick and ive go a big group about 12 people coming :)

Pierotte

HSC
Bboymot said:
hey hey im going up from the 19th to 26th.

Im staying at some place called the tahitian, sounds pretty sick and ive go a big group about 12 people coming :)
same place as me!!!!

yay! theres 12 of us too...

maybe you are in my group! woa...

were 22-29th though...

Bboymot

Freshest member ever
HSC
OH madness. You will see me there.

Ill be in the pool most of the time. You can meet our group.

I have dreadlocks im easy to spot hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)