coles myer (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone got an email asking for group interview? I did and applied for the one on 17th of Jan 4-5 session

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Hi Alicia. From my personal experiences, it took them around 2-3 days for an initial response. Then a few days later I attended a Group Interview. I was then subsequently approved, but had to wait around a month before they found a suitable position for me. I then attended a line manager/store manager interview and got the job.

To maximise your chances of selection (regardless of work experience), make sure to put down many suburbs, as many brands as possible and have your availability as high as possible (24/7 always best, of course).

Hope this helped.
Hi Collin. Life treating you well? Hahaha, I haven't got an offer as yet. I must suck terribly. :/

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
I applied on sunday, and on monday arvo i got an email to do the online tests..

i did them, and today (wednesday i think) i got an email to come to a group interview on tuesday 31st Jan.

im scared! lol im good at customer service and that coz ive worked at cafes, and gloria jeans for a few years, but interviews are stressful!

wat kinda questions do they ask? dothey split u up into groups or something?

*Minka*

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I think you need to be with your CML store for a year before you can move.
Oh so I can try to transfer from Target to Myer? How do I do that?

Sasukekun

HSC
Agnes2810 said:
I applied on sunday, and on monday arvo i got an email to do the online tests..

i did them, and today (wednesday i think) i got an email to come to a group interview on tuesday 31st Jan.

im scared! lol im good at customer service and that coz ive worked at cafes, and gloria jeans for a few years, but interviews are stressful!

wat kinda questions do they ask? dothey split u up into groups or something?

Theres plenty of threads about the coles myer group interview. So i suggest you have a search and go through them :) .. Well thats what i did when i went for mine :p

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
sry to ressurect (sp?) this thread but is there any point of applying for colesmyer? cos i failed one of their group interviews and since then have been scared shitless of failing again.

= Jennifer =

HSC
i have had an offer to go for a group interview with coles myer for about 7 mths now i finally decided to accept it..anyways on it it has for the event "abeda derwash sydney city gi" i know i applied for myer, target, officeworks so what's the deal which job am i going for ?

James747

HSC
paper cup said:
after you fill out their online application, how long does it take for them to contact you if they're interested?
Just wondering. please help :)
Forever... seriously XDDD

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah i applied and did the test thingo about a week ago. no reply yet... i creamed one part of the test and did about average in the other bits... but i dont really think that will matter in the end.
i dont know if there is much demand in my area, but we'll see.

= Jennifer =

HSC
BlackDragon said:
first preference.

serious cool :)

in relation to time factor and tests I took the test in January this year and got a response about May but I never went to the group interviews or anything like I didnt really want to go back to retail I was hoping to get a job in an office so I didnt check it for ages and now today I decided to go...I've work at Kmart before so shouldnt be too bad :)

= Jennifer =

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
could i just ask, when they conduct group interviews and such, where are they held? or are there a number of places?
these ones have been held in sydney city pitt st

but in the past when i worked at kmart, the one i did, it was in the store itself ( 6yrs ago)

P

pLuvia

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
could i just ask, when they conduct group interviews and such, where are they held? or are there a number of places?
When I had mine they had it at the local Myers, in this conference room, so probably your local Myers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)