combined degrees (1 Viewer)

:)man(:utd:)

HSC
are there benefits of studying a combined degree such as commerce/science or is it a waste of time doing both rather than one. also what job opportunties are there that combine both degrees. ive spoken to my careers advisor but just interested to see other opinions

boris

Banned
HSC
Double degree > normal degree

Take it from me, I'm doing a double and I'm awesome

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Only if they complement each other. Practically. Ie business major/maths major. If it doesn't it's a waste of time and money.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
boris said:
Double degree > normal degree

Take it from me, I'm doing a double and I'm awesome
Oh man the awesome part is actually finishing uni, some double degree combinations are stupid.

boris

Banned
HSC
Not mine, mine is sweet. I'm doing it purely because of the way it'll look on paper.

BMedSc(Path)/BForensicBiotech

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
boris said:
Not mine, mine is sweet. I'm doing it purely because of the way it'll look on paper.

BMedSc(Path)/BForensicBiotech
No thats not correct, what matters on the paper is your final grades. Also u dont do something based on its appearance or prestige, you do a degree based on your interest, LOL.

boris

Banned
HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
No thats not correct, what matters on the paper is your final grades. Also u dont do something based on its appearance or prestige, you do a degree based on your interest, LOL.
Sup mang, we'll see. We'll see when I am on a sweet TV show like CSI and you're in a call center.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
boris said:
Sup mang, we'll see. We'll see when I am on a sweet TV show like CSI and you're in a call center.
Ok after that comment i see that your just messing around.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
boris said:
Boston Legal > CSI

boris

Banned
HSC
Myth Busters shit me. I don't know what it is about those two guys, but they make me want to inflict grievous bodily harm on them.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
depends what you do as your double degrees. if you do economics/sports health or actuarial studies and medicine then you deserve to get facepalmed.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
boris said:
Myth Busters shit me. I don't know what it is about those two guys, but they make me want to inflict grievous bodily harm on them.
Ye they are weird looking and also act weird at times, but its the experiments that interest me.

HSC
The bragging rights are worth it.

Imagine being introduced to someone, "And this is my friend X, Y whom has a double degree in so and so".

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
ari89 said:
Boston Legal > CSI
OMG, so freakn true. When is Boston Legal on? I totally lost track of everything during and after HSC. Is it still even on?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Omium said:
OMG, so freakn true. When is Boston Legal on? I totally lost track of everything during and after HSC. Is it still even on?
Mondays after Dirty Sexy Money (no idea what time that is)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)