Comm (1 Viewer)

Monsterman

HSC
I read on the website that there is an orientation camp..

"Typical events and activities held throughout the year for students at the Australian School of Business include an orientation camp for first year students, barbecues, annual excursions, movie nights, harbour cruises, sports days and an undergraduate ball. Postgraduate students can participate in orientation camps, excursions and a farewell ball."

when is it held? before O-week or after..?

LordPc

HSC
camps are meant to help you get to know people so they are usually held within the first few weeks of uni, that is after O-week.

Monsterman

HSC
camps are meant to help you get to know people so they are usually held within the first few weeks of uni, that is after O-week.
just making sure because i thought it might be held between enrolment and O-week.. and i'm going overseas between that time..
thank you.

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Commerce camp is actually an Asian drinking marathon.

You'll meet each other, get drunk, some of the more confident males will hook up, you'll all get back, become groups of friends and talk shit behind each others back. :music:

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
Commerce camp is actually an Asian drinking marathon.

You'll meet each other, get drunk, some of the more confident males will hook up, you'll all get back, become groups of friends and talk shit behind each others back. :music:
Sounds awesome! :dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog:

HSC
End of week 3 weekend
Milsons island
$160 early birds, $180 normal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)