commencement party... (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
there was heaps of chicks standing at central station the other day, maybe they were all waiting for the commencement party too :cool:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i say we revolve , throw down the current uts president and elect me as your new despot who will rule you all with an iron fist.
she seems hot.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah uts sucks at throwing partys - the first problem is hardly any 1st yr students went

it would have been alot better to see new and continuing students have a good time together, but it was crap

apart from the drinks- but i left early so yeah

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
well its not just about 1st year students being such dags.
its about 1st year students not being open minded about mingling around at a social gathering. i based my opinions from the way 1st year students behave in class :( (shakes head) international students are more friendly to everyone they meet- like i met this german guy whose doing IT for one semester, he was asking around about this commencement party thing. i can tell he was the kind of guy who would have heaps of fun at these things even though he's been here only 7 days only ! :)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah i dont know- i just feel ppl at uts only feel comfortable in doing big things as long as u do it in ur group of friends

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
mr EaZy said:
its about 1st year students not being open minded about mingling around at a social gathering. i based my opinions from the way 1st year students behave in class :( (shakes head) international students are more friendly to everyone they meet- like i met this german guy whose doing IT for one semester, he was asking around about this commencement party thing. i can tell he was the kind of guy who would have heaps of fun at these things even though he's been here only 7 days only ! :)
then again those germans are notorious for freaky parties and german shiezen sex videos

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
ah i dont know- i just feel ppl at uts only feel comfortable in doing big things as long as u do it in ur group of friends
oh and as if u went alone and danced on stage half naked?

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Sounded like it was going to be shit.
This year the loft has happy hour on fridays as well as wednesdays.
Heaps cheap drinks i.e. $2.50 Heinekens, i.e. go and get drunk bitches.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
mr EaZy said:
its about 1st year students not being open minded about mingling around at a social gathering. i based my opinions from the way 1st year students behave in class
That's kind of true, because UTS is such a big commuter uni heaps of people just stay friends with their high school friends and barely mingle at all at uni.... things got better though in my faculty as the year progressed.

cool boy 371

Banned
HSC
hey, brain drained........is your brain..................leaking?

ROFL LOL LOL LMAO!!! :D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:D

devillian

HSC
man it was shit
went with my fwend in da pouring rain
what is it with that dj?
he is retarded
yes, most curries
and i got picked up by them.......not good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)