Commerce/Science timetable (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
What is the timetable like? I know that you can change your timetable according to your own preference but I would like a brief overview of the first year commerce/science timetable. Thanks =)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
search unsw rectangles in google, and find the course codes on the unsw handbook website and then type them in
Thanks heaps =)

BTW, what does it mean by "seminar" in the timetable? There are lectures and tutorials but I am confused as to what "seminar" is.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Thanks heaps =)

BTW, what does it mean by "seminar" in the timetable? There are lectures and tutorials but I am confused as to what "seminar" is.
Seminars are usually a mix between a tuturial and a lecture. For instance in the context of a law seminar, there is the additional factor of Class Participation which reinforces the concept of that mix.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Seminars are usually a mix between a tuturial and a lecture. For instance in the context of a law seminar, there is the additional factor of Class Participation which reinforces the concept of that mix.
Ohhh, thanks. So it's not something that you would miss, right?

shinn

HSC
My first year time table was pretty bad, had to go 4~5 days mainly due to having math/actl lectures spread out throughout 4 days. I had a lot of early 9:00 am starts as well. However, i ended up finishing early at 12~1pm.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My first year time table was pretty bad, had to go 4~5 days mainly due to having math/actl lectures spread out throughout 4 days. I had a lot of early 9:00 am starts as well. However, i ended up finishing early at 12~1pm.
Yeah, I just checked available timetables...have to go uni everyday fml

cyl123

HSC
Lmao discrete maths with 4 lectures on 4 days... happens every year

LordPc

HSC
Lmao discrete maths with 4 lectures on 4 days... happens every year
i dont know if i could follow along with Daniel Chan for more than 1 hour

i dont know if i could stay awake with Brian Jefferies for more than 1 hour

so its probably for the best.

ValentinesM

HSC
Yeah, I just checked available timetables...have to go uni everyday fml
where can i find the complete list of all the subjects for Com/Sci? the list i found is only partial.

how do you know which subjects will be taught in a particular semester?

thanks

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
where can i find the complete list of all the subjects for Com/Sci? the list i found is only partial.

how do you know which subjects will be taught in a particular semester?

thanks
For one, I already know what subjecst I will be doing because there is an outline of recommended Actuarial Studies program for Commerce/Science. So I just checked that: http://www.maths.unsw.edu.au/students/current/ugactuarialprograms.html (this link is not working somehow...).

Then with this outline, I just put the subjects here: Rectangles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)